**DIS Girly Weekend 2010** ~ IT'S OVER :(

Glad you are coming now Nicky :)

I am really looking forward to meeting everyone. I think it was mine and Nat's turn to host pre-dinner drinks but not sure if everyone will fit into our tiny room ;) How about doing a room crawl instead :idea:

ooh a room crawl sounds fun :thumbsup2

Sorry Lesley, I'll add you now. I'm still hoping you'll join us for the whole weekend too :)

I'm going to come up for the day and the evening meal with Elaine. Would you believe we're about 10mins from one another so we're going to meet up for a coffee . Who knows, we may have seen one another before.

May as well have 2 tipsy Disers on the train...safety in numbers:woohoo:

Ok planning on booking hotel this week so who is without a roomie at the moment?

ooh a room crawl sounds fun :thumbsup2

I like the sound of that too :thumbsup2

I'm going to come up for the day and the evening meal with Elaine. Would you believe we're about 10mins from one another so we're going to meet up for a coffee . Who knows, we may have seen one another before.

May as well have 2 tipsy Disers on the train...safety in numbers:woohoo:

Nice one Lesley, it sounds like your plans are coming together nicely too ::yes::

Ok planning on booking hotel this week so who is without a roomie at the moment?

Claire, I think at the moment it's only Nicola but I think she said she didn't mind not sharing. You might want to send her a PM to see. Otherwise, I think Corinna was hoping to be able to change her shifts so she could still come.

Claire, I think at the moment it's only Nicola but I think she said she didn't mind not sharing. You might want to send her a PM to see. Otherwise, I think Corinna was hoping to be able to change her shifts so she could still come.

Yes, I am indeed, but the proper roster will not be out until late June or early July so I can't swap until then. At the moment I can just view the rotating patterns for everybody.

Corinna

Can I ask how many people are travelling from the midlands - i am thinking that I would drive down but dont fancy the trip on my own!!
I know ive not confirmed yet but just wondering if anyone would like to car share ???

TBH i have not read all this thread, mainly cause i cant come:mad:, but i wondered if anyone had picked up the the ibis may be a cheaper option for you? same chain and same place (about 20m apart!) you can use the bar rest etc, but rooms are cheaper....
thought this might help
tracy

I've just realised that it's only

:yay::yay: 5 Months till Our Girly Weekend !!!! :yay::yay:

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

best get shopping already for some nice outfits ;)

Can I ask how many people are travelling from the midlands - i am thinking that I would drive down but dont fancy the trip on my own!!
I know ive not confirmed yet but just wondering if anyone would like to car share ???

Think theres a few of us, arent you near Brum Louise?
I was thinking of driving but not sure yet. Think there was someone near me in Leicester who wanted to come but wasnt sure of transport either.

TBH i have not read all this thread, mainly cause i cant come:mad:, but i wondered if anyone had picked up the the ibis may be a cheaper option for you? same chain and same place (about 20m apart!) you can use the bar rest etc, but rooms are cheaper....
thought this might help
tracy
Think the ones of us who have book have got the non refundable rooms...never mind :goodvibes

Im solo at the moment but dont mind that. I have booked a room and said 2 guests, just in case someone wanted to share-think all rooms are a queen bed and a sofa pull out, breakfast is included :)

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Im solo at the moment but dont mind that. I have booked a room and said 2 guests, just in case someone wanted to share-think all rooms are a queen bed and a sofa pull out, breakfast is included :)

I am happy to book a room and share last minute for anyone who is not sure if they can go just yet :) At least then we have a bit of space to juggle with :teeth:

I am happy to book a room and share last minute for anyone who is not sure if they can go just yet :) At least then we have a bit of space to juggle with :teeth:

Thats exactly what i was thinking, i know theres a few that want to go but wont know for sure until closer to the time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter