DIS Holiday Auction to Raise Money for Give Kids the World is Now in Preview!

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
Our DIS Holiday Auction to raise money for Give Kids the World is now in Preview!

Head over now to check out all the great items that will be going up for auction beginning on 11/24/18 at 10 a.m. Eastern time.

You can download the Handbid app from the iTunes app store or the Google Play store. You can find the auction by searching for the "DIS Holiday Auction."

On your desktop, just head to https://events.handbid.com/auctions/dis-holiday-auction-for-give-kids-the-world

Be sure to pre-register so you're all set once the auction goes live!!

Still can't get the website to work - tried opening it in both Firefox and Internet Explorer and just get this spinning gears. And when I search for auctions it says there are none

Is there a problem with certain browsers?

(It works on the app on my phone but not browsers on my computer)

Forgive me if I'm reading this wrong, but it says a credit card is required? Is that even just to LOOK at stuff? If so, no biggie, I just want to make sure it IS required before I do it. And I don't remember that being the case the last auction, although again, I cold be mistaken. :o

Forgive me if I'm reading this wrong, but it says a credit card is required? Is that even just to LOOK at stuff? If so, no biggie, I just want to make sure it IS required before I do it. And I don't remember that being the case the last auction, although again, I cold be mistaken. :o
Nope my friend just hit the “browse items” tab, no card required.

Wow! People really have been creative with the handmade stuff, and generous! Lots of very cool and nice, stuff, and all for such an awesome cause - that's wonderful!!

And big kudos to @newmouse2008 (Theresa), and her team (not sure who all is involved, sorry!!) and all who helped her get everything in, photographed so attractively, catalogued, described, etc. Heroic effort!!

Last edited:
The guys didn't put up any "meet and greets" this time? No dinner with Ryno......lunch with Steve and Craig???LOL

The guys didn't put up any "meet and greets" this time? No dinner with Ryno......lunch with Steve and Craig???LOL
Now that would have been cool (even though I wouldn't be able to afford the pleasure of their company!) :)

Pete talked about auctioning off a seat at the table for a show. He even started taking bids during that show. I seem to recall it was up to $3,500 or something like that. I'm sure we'll hear more about that at least.

I would love to do that but that's way out of my league. I might possibly have gone up to $1,000 if I could get it past my wife, but no way I'd be in for well over $3,000.

Pete talked about auctioning off a seat at the table for a show. He even started taking bids during that show. I seem to recall it was up to $3,500 or something like that. I'm sure we'll hear more about that at least.

I would love to do that but that's way out of my league. I might possibly have gone up to $1,000 if I could get it past my wife, but no way I'd be in for well over $3,000.

I’d be willing to do the show if Pete donates $3,000

Am I doing it right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter