Dis Ladies Jan trip

TDC Nala said:
Let's see, on Saturday I plan on wandering the Strip and gambling.

Oh wait, we're not talking about the same trip.

At least you said "the" and not "and". Although, it may be more fun to wander and strip then wander the strip.

TDC Nala said:
You're just jealous. You want to go to VEGAS. Cmon, admit it.

You're so right :sad2: I'm just going to have to book another Vegas trip sometime in the Spring !

I think I need to go on this trip to chaperone you all!! :rotfl: Or bail you out. Either way. ;)

mommaU4 said:
I think I need to go on this trip to chaperone you all!! :rotfl: Or bail you out. Either way. ;)

i am certian I have no idea what you are talking about..I am a

angel-smiley-027.gif

Beth, you may have to come to watch Sweets alone... :teeth:

Anita's car has five, correct? Her three plus me and Amanda. Phil might be joining us so if there is space for one, can we throw him in there too?

AdventurerKat said:
Anita's car has five, correct? Her three plus me and Amanda. Phil might be joining us so if there is space for one, can we throw him in there too?

I added you + 2.

AdventurerKat said:
Hi everyone! :wave2: Are there plans to go other places then Disney for the MLK weekend??

AdventurerKat said:

I thought Anita wasn't renting a car?
:rotfl:

okay, it's early and I haven't had enough coffee! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter