Dis ladies Star Wars Weekend! May the Force be with us

I think I am going to go ahead and buy the airfare tonight, with taxes and everything it comes out to $578.40 for the three of us, not too bad for nonstop. I just have to figure out how to purchase it and get more miles for my purchase.

Once I buy the airfare, then there is no going back!! I am getting really excited about the trip now!:banana:

I am excited for you too Jenna :cool1: and everone else that is going :cool1:

I can't wait until November when we will all get together again :goodvibes

I am excited for you too Jenna :cool1: and everone else that is going :cool1:

I can't wait until November when we will all get together again :goodvibes

I wish you were going Kelly! Poor Jessica is not going to have any girls there.:sad1:

Im starting to look over the hours to decide what parks to do on what day.
Looks like EMH-am on Thur at MK so I think we will do that for sure. Then Fri and Sat at MGM.

We are doing the dining plan during our DVC stay. I think I want to try Concourse Steakhouse.
We might do San Angel Inn again.

Jenna what time do you guys leave on 6/4?

Im starting to look over the hours to decide what parks to do on what day.
Looks like EMH-am on Thur at MK so I think we will do that for sure. Then Fri and Sat at MGM.

We are doing the dining plan during our DVC stay. I think I want to try Concourse Steakhouse.
We might do San Angel Inn again.

Jenna what time do you guys leave on 6/4?

Hey Deena, I have started looking over my plans too. I was thinking about being at MK on Wednesday, and watching Wishes and Spectro that night. Friday I was planning on Epcot, and Saturday, MGM. Still not sure about Thursday and Sunday, I know we will go to AK for part of one of those days.

The flight leaves at 5:50 pm on Monday, so I will have that morning also.

I also need to decide on another character meal, I just have the one at Ohana's. Not sur where yet. I can't believe I haven't gotten everything planned out yet.;)

Hey Deena, I have started looking over my plans too. I was thinking about being at MK on Wednesday, and watching Wishes and Spectro that night. Friday I was planning on Epcot, and Saturday, MGM. Still not sure about Thursday and Sunday, I know we will go to AK for part of one of those days.

The flight leaves at 5:50 pm on Monday, so I will have that morning also.

I also need to decide on another character meal, I just have the one at Ohana's. Not sur where yet. I can't believe I haven't gotten everything planned out yet.;)

Are you looking for breakfast or dinner? If breakfast Cape May is really good and they characters are a lot of fun there. Plus you will at the BC so you dont have to travel for it.
Im suprised your not doing EMH at MK.

Are you looking for breakfast or dinner? If breakfast Cape May is really good and they characters are a lot of fun there. Plus you will at the BC so you dont have to travel for it.
Im suprised your not doing EMH at MK.

I hadn't thought about the morning one, usually I try to avoid the EMH parks. But I might try the morning ones. Well I am already doing one breakfast, I had thought about Cape May. I'm just not sure yet.

Do you know how to spell Kat's last name? I have got to call and add her to the reservation, I haven't done that yet.:sad2:

I hadn't thought about the morning one, usually I try to avoid the EMH parks. But I might try the morning ones. Well I am already doing one breakfast, I had thought about Cape May. I'm just not sure yet.

Do you know how to spell Kat's last name? I have got to call and add her to the reservation, I haven't done that yet.:sad2:

I will pm it to you.

Thanks for the PM Deena, that is what I thought too. I have been on hold with dining for 20 minutes.:rolleyes:

Deena, the kiddos are doing the pirate cruise on Thursday. What are the emh morning hours? We might be able to go for an hour or so.

Deena, do ya'll usually see Fantasmic? I wanted to go that Saturday night. I was wondering if the Fantasmic dining package thing was worth it or not???:confused3

Deena, the kiddos are doing the pirate cruise on Thursday. What are the emh morning hours? We might be able to go for an hour or so.

Park hours are 9am-10pm so the park would open at 8. Do they only have the cruises in the morning?

Park hours are 9am-10pm so the park would open at 8. Do they only have the cruises in the morning?

Yep, I drop them off by 9:15, and the cruise goes from 9:30 to 11:30. So I will have a couple of hours to myself!

Im thinking of doing the EMK am hours at the parks that have them. then maybe hop over to another park if that one gets crowded. The pm ones Im not sure about. I like being there at night but not if its really crowded.

Okay I bought my airfare and the tickets! There is no turning back now!

Okay I bought my airfare and the tickets! There is no turning back now!

:thumbsup2

Im still trying to decide if I want to pay extra to come in a little earlier. We dont arrive til 11pm 5/27...that is at the $59 rate but I can pay $89 and come in 5/26 or early am 5/27.

:thumbsup2

Im still trying to decide if I want to pay extra to come in a little earlier. We dont arrive til 11pm 5/27...that is at the $59 rate but I can pay $89 and come in 5/26 or early am 5/27.

Wow, that is late. I would say come in a day earlier.:rolleyes1

I am SO not doing any extra magic mornings...or evenings for that matter...hey it's gay weekend at the AC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter