DIS meet for June 5, 2004 Western

hughiedeweylouie

Mouseketeer
If you are going on the 6/5/04 Western, make sure you list yourself on the link at the top of the board page. I've just posted info and am trying to at least get us started thinking about a gathering once onboard.
YIPEEE! We're going on a Disney Cruise. We're going on a Disney Cruise.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

My wife and I will be traveling on the June 5 Western Cruise. I cannot figure out how to list my name, help!

We're on the June 5, Western Cruise.... Husband, daughter (16) and daughters friend (17)... any teenagers out there on this cruise?

Not sure if I'm on the list for that date.... help!:bounce:

I tried to find the link you referenced and have been unsuccessful :( Please advise as to how to find it so I can get on the list!

Thanks!

Kat

:Pinkbounc princess: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter