Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – New Lease negotiated FO(U)R the next 250 pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a great fun thread.

Hope you're home and resting up now, Bret.

Love the merch tables. They look fantastic.

I have been home for awhile and I am wiped out. It is nice to be home. Our stand didn't do too well this weekend but it was nice and fun to do. I am about to go to bed shortly.

Here is the vendor stand that I was working during this weekend which I sell trading cards.
11788317106_ffff3fa7f2_b.jpg

I know that you would love this event and the next one is Labor Day weekend. I still have Sac Con's later this year which is one day events.

Get some rest Bret. I hope the next event in March will be more profitable.

Our next trip is starting to feel like it's getting closer. I just ordered a rental tux for DH to be delivered to the ship as that's easier than flying it across the country.

Cool new place to check out in November!

I hope it's open by then. I don't trust them to do it in six months. When it reopens there will be limits on the party size in the new place until it calms down.

I hope you get some rest Brett. I know how tiring those shows can be.

Here is the vendor stand that I was working during this weekend which I sell trading cards.
11788317106_ffff3fa7f2_b.jpg

I know that you would love this event and the next one is Labor Day weekend. I still have Sac Con's later this year which is one day events.

....what are those HAIRY THINGS up top? :confused3

Get some rest Brett. I saw how everyone was dressing for the show. WOW!! :rotfl2:

I will download the pictures in the new thread. Our clubhouse is always fun..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter