Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – New Lease negotiated FO(U)R the next 250 pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. I'm pretty pleased with their performance this summer. It's been a stunning turnaround. They were in England only 3 months ago and lost 3-0 to the English. We weren't expecting it to be a good summer this year. So glad to be wrong about that!

This morning is was kind of funny, while I was getting ready to go out the Antelope Slot Canyon was being shown on the TV. I don't even know what program it was on, but it sure was beautiful.

This morning is was kind of funny, while I was getting ready to go out the Antelope Slot Canyon was being shown on the TV. I don't even know what program it was on, but it sure was beautiful.

Really? That's a coincidence!

Good evening Old Fogies. :wave2:

Another long day today with basketball and Sac Anime.
11765604193_3bb195cfe3_b.jpg

I meant to ask you, do they sell vintage toys at the show?

I meant to ask you, do they sell vintage toys at the show?

Some vendors do sell vintage Anime toys and sometimes Disney products. Mostly everyone buys the most current Anime products. The stands sell Anime clothing, toys, drinks, swords, posters, etc.

I'll get some more pictures from Sac Anime tomorrow.

Some vendors do sell vintage Anime toys and sometimes Disney products. Mostly everyone buys the most current Anime products. The stands sell Anime clothing, toys, drinks, swords, posters, etc.

I'll get some more pictures from Sac Anime tomorrow.

I was thinking about buying some older transformers. But new ones could work at the right price. Look forward to your pictures. When is the next show? I can't make it tomorrow , but maybe the next round.

Morning Fogies!

Today we are heading out to the park. It is a sad day as an iconic restaurant closes tomorrow for a total rehab. Estimates are it will close for six months but I wouldn't be surprised if it goes nine or ten months. I'm still at a loss of what to wear today! :lmao:

Good morning Old Fogies

You have a great time at the park today Alison. I'm sorry to hear about that an iconic restaurant is closing for refurbishment. [

I was thinking about buying some older transformers. But new ones could work at the right price. Look forward to your pictures. When is the next show? I can't make it tomorrow , but maybe the next round.

There are vendors that sell current transformers toys but not older ones during this event. Mostly it is all Anime. There are shows that sell old transformers toys in Sacramento called Toy Fusion and the dates will be determine later. The next Sac Anime event will happen on Labor Day weekend which will be quite some time. Sac Con which is a smaller event of Sac Anime which happens on Sunday will be at the Scottish Rite Center on March 2nd.

Morning Fogies!

Today we are heading out to the park. It is a sad day as an iconic restaurant closes tomorrow for a total rehab. Estimates are it will close for six months but I wouldn't be surprised if it goes nine or ten months. I'm still at a loss of what to wear today! :lmao:

That's so sad, definitely black.:rotfl2:

Enjoy your last meal (for quite some time).

That's so sad, definitely black.:rotfl2:

Enjoy your last meal (for quite some time).

Actually we had our last meal a couple of weeks ago. This isn't even a meal. Just snacks and no alcohol. But it is "free". It's sort of a last cahnce to say "goodbye". There are 90 minute "shifts" ours starts at 4PM the first was at 10AM and the last is at 6PM.

Actually we had our last meal a couple of weeks ago. This isn't even a meal. Just snacks and no alcohol. But it is "free". It's sort of a last cahnce to say "goodbye". There are 90 minute "shifts" ours starts at 4PM the first was at 10AM and the last is at 6PM.

What snacks without the good stuff? :laughing: Will they really change it that much?

I'm throwing stuff in the crock pot today to make a stew.

Is anyone else finding their back arrow doesn't work anymore on the DIS?

Well all of the decorations have been put away, all the laundry is done, a big pot of soup has been made, menu planned for the week, all of mine and DH's ;lunches, breakfast and snacks have been packed for the week.

Whew... I am tired...

I figured it was just my dumb laptop and it's only when using the DIS.:confused3

Brandi, you're way more organized than I am. I still need to start the laundry.

It's my last day of the vacay. Back to work tomorrow. :(

I'm hoping to get my Christmas decorations put away today.

What snacks without the good stuff? :laughing: Will they really change it that much?

I'm throwing stuff in the crock pot today to make a stew.

They are adding a whole new casual restaurant/lounge over the French Market and moving the entry. We'll have another place to meet up when you come visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter