Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

Feeling like a very old fogie today! New neighbors moved in next door with 4 young boys. Big change from the elderly lady who used to live there before she died. Guess I'd better go introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm your nosy old fogie next door neighbor lady." :flower3:

I've been dreaming of our next trip while staying with my sister this past week in the hospital. She's had bile leaking in her abdomen since her surgery on the 1st. I think it's under control now, but it was pretty scary last Sunday-Thursday.

I've been dreaming of our next trip while staying with my sister this past week in the hospital. She's had bile leaking in her abdomen since her surgery on the 1st. I think it's under control now, but it was pretty scary last Sunday-Thursday.
That must have been awful for her and for you. Sending you both loads of pixie dust and many, many prayers. Praying that your sister's recovery is swift and uneventful from now on! :hug::tink:

Met my new neighbors. Didn't get a chance to ask them much, like their Disney affection level, as they were finishing up their new fence. Guess they want to keep me out! OK, so they claim it's to keep their 4 kids and 4 little dogs in. They seem nice and friendly. Fingers crossed that they love Disney!

Thanks YoYo, she finally got to come home last night and still has another 5 weeks of recovery with drains in her sides.

Happy Monday, Fogies! Or not. Your grumpiness level may vary.

@ACDSNY , that's good news! Praying your sister's recovery is swift and uneventful, unless it's a good event.

Mother Nature finally turned down the thermostat, but she's slowly turning it up again. It's 60 degrees now, but our high is supposed to be 82. The temp changes don't bode well for older bones!

images

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter