***DIS Pen Pal Letter Swap-Round 2-AUGUST-Sent/Received/Discussion/Weekly Check In

checking in.

I'll be out of town this coming week, but will have net access :)

Letter - check
Recipe - check
Questions - check

Mailed? Tomorrow for sure. I'll let you know. I hope that I did everything I was supposed to. :rotfl:

REMINDER-I need everyone to check in each week. If you are not going to be around, please send me a pm with the dates. Then I know that you will be exempt from checking in during that time.

Please check this thread for any hints, information,....if I need to get in touch with you, I may post here on the board rather than pming you. This way, I will know that you are checking in, and reading the thread, and once I get a pm from you, I will be able to check in with you on what is going on... I am not going to be posting this reminder all the time. If I feel that you are not doing your part for the swap, I am sorry but I will have to drop you from the swap. As mentioned when signing up, and many times, it is a committment. I had made some adjustments from the first swap, and this is to try, and weed out those that do not do their part, and I do hope that everyone here holds to their committment. If by chance something happens, and you are not able to continue, please let me know. If you just dissappear, I along with your pen pal will not know what is going on, and will also be worried. I also do not want to add your list to the nonsender list.

TIA :).

Losing internet here tomorrow evening..........I will check in on the road if I can, otherwise it will be 8-7 before I get it back.

Checking in while I have a stable connection. Hoping this week the connection will be better. Got one of 2 letters done working on the second now.

Visited the post office on my lunch break just now and sent out my letter :goodvibes Goodness gracious I am a worry wart so I hope it gets to you in a timely manner ... the lady at the post office reminded me in a very sarcastic tone that Hawaii is part of the United States and all :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Duh!!! I just want to make sure it gets there soon postal lady!

Just checking in! Finished my letter this morning and it will go out in the mail tmrw! :)

I got my letter from Susan (aka Kirby) today!! I'm getting my act together and get mine done tonight and mailed tomorrow. This is fun!

The question list was great and I enjoyed thinking about each one. It took a lot longer than I thought it would. Mine is going out tomorrow.:)

Visited the post office on my lunch break just now and sent out my letter :goodvibes Goodness gracious I am a worry wart so I hope it gets to you in a timely manner ... the lady at the post office reminded me in a very sarcastic tone that Hawaii is part of the United States and all :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Duh!!! I just want to make sure it gets there soon postal lady!

I am a worry wart as well. And as far as mailings go, although Hawaii is part of the U.S., things take longer if they are mailed via Media Mail, and Parcel Post. Many postal workers do not know of this, and sometimes insist to their customers who are sending to Hawaii that the shipping time is the same, but trust me it is not, and do not listen to those workers. I will post of the arrival, as soon as I receive your letter. :goodvibes

Thank you to those of you who had checked in. I did not hear from a few of you for last weeks check in. Remember, checking in is a mandatory part of this swap. New weeks begin each Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter