***DIS Pen Pal Letter Swap-Round 2-AUGUST-Sent/Received/Discussion/Weekly Check In

I hear my letter from pipersmom is waiting for me at the house in AZ.
I will check back about it as soon as I get there.

In Boise right now after a LONG day of driving.....2 more to go :eek:

Hooray, glad it got there safely, now you just need to do the same! :hug:

The task to complete this week is.....

Post here-

Do you have any food allergies?

No food allergies here, good thing, keeping up with Piper's drug allergies is enough work!

No food allergies, but due to a health issue, I watch my carb intake (but can NOT give up chocolate and an occasional yummy goodie)

I will be gone for 2 1/2 weeks for my Disney cruise. I fly out 9-16 and return 10-3

Thank you for letting me, and your pen pals know Nancy. Hope you have a great time.

Thank you to everyone who have already answered the "Task".

Has anyone heard from Syrreal?

No food allergies here either :goodvibes I think the hard part is finding something edible that I do not like :rotfl:

I don't have any food allergies luckily, although other members of my family do have so I know how hard it can be some times to have to cook for people with allergies.

I am going on a family vacation next week so will be gone from next Monday for a week.

Both my letters went out in yesterday's mail. :goodvibes Hope they don't take as long as last time to arrive. :)

Cindy

Thank you Karen for letting me know.

And thank you for the mailing updates. I am sending out my last letter today as well :).

Have a nice day everyone. :goodvibes

Just 2 days left to check in for this week. If I do not hear from you, I may have to drop you from the swap....so PLEASE check in.

I don't have any food allergies that I am aware of.

And in my big stack of mail, I found a letter from Angela (mommyintn)! She sent me a recipe for broccoli salad. Yum!

Thank you Angela!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter