***DIS Pen Pal Letter Swap-Round 2-AUGUST-Sent/Received/Discussion/Weekly Check In

Katybugsmom checking in! My letter will be mailed out first thing in the morning! I'm so sorry I haven't gotten it mailed out before now-I am not a last minute person! I've had lots going on at home so I do apologize! :worship: Our central heat/air unit died a couple of weeks ago and our washer died before it's spin cycle tonight-hopefully the washer can be fixed! We have someone coming to look at it in the morning! I get to go to bed tonight with a washer tub full of water and jeans!!!! :headache::sad2::headache:

Katybugsmom checking in! My letter will be mailed out first thing in the morning! I'm so sorry I haven't gotten it mailed out before now-I am not a last minute person! I've had lots going on at home so I do apologize! :worship: Our central heat/air unit died a couple of weeks ago and our washer died before it's spin cycle tonight-hopefully the washer can be fixed! We have someone coming to look at it in the morning! I get to go to bed tonight with a washer tub full of water and jeans!!!! :headache::sad2::headache:

No problem at all. Letters are not due till the second sunday of each month.

I don't have any food allergies that I am aware of.

And in my big stack of mail, I found a letter from Angela (mommyintn)! She sent me a recipe for broccoli salad. Yum!

Thank you Angela!

Glad it got there and you got home safe! :) I'm looking forward to making the Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad recipe you sent me, it looks great!

Okay, I got to read the letter from Amanda, pipersmom.
So nice to get to know you.
And she sent me recipes for:
Aunt Wendy's Blueberry Salad
Nanny's Fruit Salad
Gram's Potato Salad

Any other mailings or arrivals?

Today is the last day to check in for the mandatory check in.

I might possibly be looking for a pen pal for a lady that lives in the U.S. If anyone is interested in possibly taking up another pen pal, please let me know.

Thank you to the two ladies who were kind enough to offer to take up another pen pal.

Since all letters will be sent out by the ending of next weekend, and a bunch of letters will be arriving to their new homes, I think I will post another hint, or maybe even the topic of the month, and twist next week. :goodvibes

Thank you to the two ladies who were kind enough to offer to take up another pen pal.

Since all letters will be sent out by the ending of next weekend, and a bunch of letters will be arriving to their new homes, I think I will post another hint, or maybe even the topic of the month, and twist next week. :goodvibes

Yeah!!!:cool1:

checking in. I'm going out of town this weekend (my older brother's 25th wedding anniversary), so I won't be checking in next week until Tuesday.

If we have sent and received a letter, do we still need to check in each week for this month Patsy?

Today begins the new check in week. Thank you to those of you who had already checked in. I had crossed your names off the check in list. If you are away on a vacation or will be going to one, please let me know so that I can jot down the dates. And, you will be exempt from having to check in unless if you choose to do so.

If we have sent and received a letter, do we still need to check in each week for this month Patsy?

Great question Susan. Yes, everyone will need to check in weekly. This way, I will know if you are still around, and a way for everyone to look at past messages that I, your pen pal, or other participants may ask or have.

I will sometimes pm messages out to individuals, but more than likely post here if I am trying to get in contact with someone, or post different messages.

I can't remember if I've checked in for the week or not ... just like I never can seem to remember whether I've already asked dh if he wants me to make him another pot of coffee or not ... :rolleyes: Some things I'm great at remembering, others ... not so much!! Anyway, in case I haven't, I'm checking in for the week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter