***DIS Pen Pal Letter Swap-Round 2-AUGUST-Sent/Received/Discussion/Weekly Check In

Checking in this week!!!!:cool1:
Can't wait to hear what we will do for our next letter swap in September!:hippie:

Wow this must be a record check in. We only have a few more pen pals that we need to hear from for this weeks check in.:cheer2:

Checking in!

By the way...did my pen-pal revive her letter? heavens knows where it went if not! my mail is frightful! :scared1:

If we have sent and received a letter, do we still need to check in each week for this month Patsy?

Checking in!

By the way...did my pen-pal revive her letter? heavens knows where it went if not! my mail is frightful! :scared1:

I have not yet heard of the arrival. Maybe when she checks in this week, she will have good news, and will mention about your letters arrival.

Just wanted to check in today--I'm going to Virginia this weekend, so I won't be around much (probably not at all) this weekend. Hope you all have a great weekend! I'll check in on Tuesday.

Have a fun trip Missy!

REMINDER-Sunday is the last day to check in for the week. I do not want to drop anyone, so please check in.

The Twist for September is-........

Drumroll..........

Send your pen pal something edible that your state is known for. Ex. If your state is known for strawberries, you could send your pal strawberry jam. But please, if you send something that is breakable/glass, please wrap it well, and mark the box so that we do not have any damaged goods upon arrival. Have fun shopping, and coming up with an idea for the twist.

The Topic of the Month will be announced at a later date....but remember you will need to use the state/country that your pen pal has written on their letter to you to complete this task.

Any other arrivals?

There should have been a couple that arrived, but we have not heard of yet. Please remember to post as soon as you send out your letters, and as it arrives so that I along with your pen pal does not worry. And, it saves you from being eliminated from the swap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter