Dis Photo Contest

LMO429

DIS Veteran
Hello!
When is the last day you can put your picture on the website for the photo contest.

what are the other rules of the contest and what are the prizes?

thanks!

:confused3 I'm trying to post my pics too and can't find out where. It used to be on the homepage and it's not there. I know we have till the end of FEB. Where did it go?

i just tried to submit a picture but it said it exceed the file limit?? any help would be appreciated?

It sounds like you need to resize your photos. The file size limit is 300k. If you have Photoshop, Photoshop Express or some other photo program your can do it with that program. If you have a Mac you can resize photos in iPhoto (they call it scale) by exporting the file and selecting the pixels.

I dont have any of those programs. what a bummer..anything else i can do?

free easy resize program is http://www.irfanview.com/

remember to RENAME the pice when you save, that way the original stays unchanged. I just add a "R" at the end- for "resized"
IE. 000DCL.JPEG TO 000DCLR.JPEG

hope that helps!

thanks guys!!! i finally got a picture on the DisPhoto Contest Romantic Section.

It looks like the Photo contest is over. Has anyone heard? I would love to know who the winners are. There were so many great photos.

In last week's podcast Pete indicated in might take a few weeks to go through all of the photos.

I feel like the entire contest has been shrouded in mystery...haha... so vague...unless I just missed something!:confused3

It's fun to look at all the photos anyhow, so time will tell!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter