DIS Pop: Moana Review & More - 11/23

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
In this episode of DIS POP, Ryno reviews Disney's newest animated feature film, MOANA. Have you seen the film yet? Did you like it or hate it?

Can't wait to see it. Might wait until it comes out on NetFlix though.

Can't wait to see it. Might wait until it comes out on NetFlix though.
I would highly recommend if you can, go see it in the theaters. This coming to Netflix if it happens might not happen for well over a year, especially if its like frozen.

I would highly recommend if you can, go see it in the theaters. This coming to Netflix if it happens might not happen for well over a year, especially if its like frozen.
Thanx, will keep that in mind. Appreciate you telling me.

I saw it last night, and agree that it was excellent. Now, I want to go back and see it in 3D.

I fell in love with the soundtrack before I even saw the movie. Absolutely adored the movie. Moana is now one of my favorite princesses, I just love her! The animation was gorgeous. I thought it was neat how they made the ocean/water into a character. And my son is a big Hei-Hei fan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter