~~DiS Tilted Uteri Club!~~

t_daniels

<font color=deeppink>They'll NEVER be replaced<br>
Welcome to the DiS Tilted Uteri Club!

Or, as you might see us call it, Delta Tau Upsilon, the Tilted Sisters, and whatever else pops into our heads.

We migrated over here from the Claim to Fame thread... and yes, for the most part, we get about as random as it would sound like we do. :thumbsup2

images

No real rules. If you want to "join", post, and let us know, I'll add you to the list. :goodvibes And we don't discriminate! Both men, and un-tiltys are welcome here.

Members in blue text have been here since Day 1. :goodvibes

If you want to join a special group/chapter on here, include that in your post, and the ladies in that group will decide if they want to let you in their group. ;-)

Not, that we're being exclusive by any means. It's just for fun, and most of those ladies have a set reason they were dubbed with the titles/group names. :rotfl:

Ladies, welcome to DTU...

DTU President
T_Daniels

Charter Members:
Wtpntigger2
Mickeyboat
GolfGal
Twende
Rodeo65
Aisling
Desnick
Cassandrap83
Beezle2
Castmemberb4
Morethananyonex
Tazicket
Pooh6768
Members:
Jasta
~Disneydiva
Saremca
Mermaid02
janabananas
2girls4me
Phlip
IDoDis
sookie

Platinum Level Members:
Lemondog
Tweedlemom

Gemini Chapter::
CaliforniaDreamin

Alumni Chapter:
Lizabu

I used to have one but after my last pregnancy it stopped tilting...can I still join?...lol

I qualify - or at least I used to. My Dr. hasn't mentioned it at the last couple of appointments, so maybe not anymore.

I am so excited to be a member of the club! :banana:

LOL can I join? This current pregnancy my tilt caused my uterus to actually block my urethra entirely resulting in a 1 am trip to the ER and a
catheter! Does that mean I get to be a platinum card carrying member?

LOL can I join? This current pregnancy my tilt caused my uterus to actually block my urethra entirely resulting in a 1 am trip to the ER and a

I think you deserve something for all that:banana:

I have one, dr's have said all along that I would have trouble conceiving, nope, tried twice, have 3 kids :lmao:

I am a member too. :guilty:

It contributed to my infertility problems but ovarian cancer at the age of 18 was more of a problem. The doctors were able to save 1/2 of one of my ovaries and I was able to give birth to 3 live children. We lost far too many along the way but we did get our three! :thumbsup2

Me too! Me too! I just love the comments and "difficulties" with every pelvic exam. "Wow, you're really tipped aren't you?" Like I tried for that to happen. :rolleyes:

I used to have one but after my last pregnancy it stopped tilting...can I still join?...lol
of course. You're alumni.;)

I qualify for membership.
Hello!

I qualify - or at least I used to. My Dr. hasn't mentioned it at the last couple of appointments, so maybe not anymore.

I am so excited to be a member of the club! :banana:
Excited to have you! My doc doesnt mention mine everytime..

Oh my goodness. Platinum it is!!

I have one, dr's have said all along that I would have trouble conceiving, nope, tried twice, have 3 kids :lmao:
LOL id be giving the docs a hard time....
I am a member too. :guilty:

It contributed to my infertility problems but ovarian cancer at the age of 18 was more of a problem. The doctors were able to save 1/2 of one of my ovaries and I was able to give birth to 3 live children. We lost far too many along the way but we did get our three! :thumbsup2
Welcome !
My mom also had several miscarriages.:(

I wonder if that's why I had difficulty conceiving. :confused3

I didn't even know my uterus was tilted until I had gone in for the Essure procedure and my dr told me then.

I wonder if that's why I had difficulty conceiving. :confused3

Hmmm, I conceived easily. If I remember correctly, my doctor never said anything about the tu causing difficulty.

I found out when I was in college and was going on birth control.

I think I should get special treatment because I have two uterus's and they are both tipped. No issue with pregnancies, thank God, but I was unable to get ablation done (which I REALLY wanted done because of the severe pain I have every month).

I'm signing up for this club for sure :thumbsup2

Maybe the OP will be sweet and put a list of all the members names in her first thread!

I'm happy to be a member!:lmao:

I think I should get special treatment because I have two uterus's and they are both tipped. No issue with pregnancies, thank God, but I was unable to get ablation done (which I REALLY wanted done because of the severe pain I have every month).

I'm signing up for this club for sure :thumbsup2

You should get a special dual membership :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter