***DIS UK November 3rd Epcot Meet***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayleeUK

Still here.....
Florida Sun, AlanUK and I would like you to come and join us on November the 3rd for a UK Dis Meet. :wave2:

Time – 4pm

Place - Rose and Crown Garden (to the side of the Fish and Chip Shop)

4158rose_and_crown1.jpg

We can have a few drinkies, a good natter about our trips and put faces to names.

We are looking forward to meeting anyone who can make it.:wave:

I would love to come but I'll be too busy looking after the UK Community while you lot are away enjoying yourselves (sob, sob), have a great time everyone !! :sunny:

mandymouse said:
I would love to come but I'll be too busy looking after the UK Community while you lot are away enjoying yourselves (sob, sob), have a great time everyone !! :sunny:
I'll keep you company, not that I'm jealous of those at WDW :teeth: ;)

I will be there then on my honeymoon. I might pop by although i am very shy :rotfl:

If you could make it exactly one year ahead Kaylee I would love to go.

Will just have to keep Mandy and Reid company on the boards.

Excellent John :thumbsup2

Aimee it would be lovely if you popped by - I got married on 1st Nov 2000 at WDW :) Great date.

Thanks guys for looking after the boards ;)

Looking forward to seeing all those who can make it. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Great news John, looking forward to meeting the night train gang :thumbsup2

Cinderella2006- Please pop in and see us, Im from South Wales as well and also very shy, isnt that right Kaylee ;) :lmao:

Jen, what a shame you leave that day :sad2: Never mind I expect we will bump into you somewhere around the parks. I hope so :thumbsup2

Aww - Mandy/ Reid I will raise a glass to you while your looking after the boards, cheers and thanks :thumbsup2

Oh well, if you insist! I am sure i can fit in an hour, i will have to re-arrange my itinerary!
KayleeUK - All Saints Day so i am told! I cant wait, having a few second thoughts but i am sure ill make it ;)
See you guys in November - mines a Vodka and tonic :thumbsup2

BTW i am new to this, adults only or can the boys tag along?

Cinderella2006

Anybody is welcome to come, husbands, partners, kids,family, friends, the lot, the more the merrier, look forward to seeing you all :thumbsup2

You might change your mind when i bring the whole family! We are 18 and counting, should be lots of fun. Look forward to seeing you all there.

Oh I am so jelous we cant go till Oct 2006. Can u fit me in your suitcase so I can come :lmao:

I hope u all have a fab time.

:drinking:

:wave: Could DH and I pop in to say "howdy" as we will be in Epcot on the 3rd. I love the Rose & Crown restaurant and eat there whenever we are in WDW. Shirley :wave2:

Have a great time everyone. I think UK DIS meets are taking over the "world" :teeth: Be thinking of you when I'm at home already with no new trip booked :Pinkbounc
Claire xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter