Vast improvement over last week's show. Everyone seemed more comfortable. As long as it is via Zoom, there is going to be moments of awkward silence or people trying to talk at the same time. Which is why they need to get in the same room eventually. Still need to hear them address, and make better statements regarding, the 800lb gorilla in the room.

Credit where credit is due: Episode 2 is much, much better than Episode 1. There was a flow, it felt like everyone was on the same page, everyone respected one another.

This is going to sound like a back handed compliment, but kudos to Kevin. When Ryno started talking about Ahsoka, I thought "Kevin is going to say something anti-SW." He didn't and I 100% appreciated that it did not happen.

Also, massive kudos for the dining review from John and Kevin. There are only so many Disney restaurants to review and venturing off property was great. (Double bonus for my husband and me as locals...thank you for giving us somewhere else to eat/consider).

Another shout out: everyone continues to feel and sound "lighter," if that makes sense. First show jitters are gone, feedback was taken to heart and everyone learned.

Thank you for changing up the intro...still doesn't do anything for me. But that's a work in progress. (I did like and appreciate the outro, though.)

Stick with it, everyone. Getting better one piece at a time.

I thought it was a really good show -it was definitely more relaxed. As far as any 800lb Gorilla, I moved on a while ago and don't really care if it's addressed. The people involved with the show from this point forward should be focused on providing us with the best content they possibly can ...which is the reason I've listened/watched the last 15-years. They owe me nothing....

This episode was a substantial improvement over episode 1. It was a real joy to listen to this.
Glad to hear things are headed in the right direction. Keep up the good work.

Vast improvement over last week's show. Everyone seemed more comfortable. As long as it is via Zoom, there is going to be moments of awkward silence or people trying to talk at the same time. Which is why they need to get in the same room eventually. Still need to hear them address, and make better statements regarding, the 800lb gorilla in the room.

Agreed, much improved over last week's show. I would prefer an in person round table format but until all the stars align, I'm good with zoom. Far more entertaining that my work zoom meetings. I can only play so many card games before I get bored. Hell, supposed to be working right now!

Disagree on the gorilla. People need to move on. If you "need" to have this addressed, ask yourself, would you like to have your dirty laundry aired in public? Probably not, so get over it and move on.

Disagree on the gorilla. People need to move on. If you "need" to have this addressed, ask yourself, would you like to have your dirty laundry aired in public? Probably not, so get over it and move on.
The problem I have is you still see comments on Facebook and videos asking where he is. This means A LOT of people still don't know what's going on. The company not "addressing the gorilla in the room" feels like they're trying to hide it and keep it on the down low which leaves a bad dole whip taste in my mouth.

2nd show was better than the first but its just mehhh. Still work to be done and #1 issue is not having a proper studio.

Great job fellas. Massive improvement.

I think the key is making sure that the topic brought up by an individual is something they are genuinely interested in and like.

For example :
-John handled the discounts this week and it went much better.
-Rhyno talked about a Disney plus show.
-Erica discussed merch
-kevin and john did a food review.

All different topics that will appeal to different viewers and each presenter was clearly interested and knowledgable in their topics.

Only thing I wasnt a fan of was Kevin reading off a list of new food items at a restaurant. This info can be found on the dis. Listing every new item is boring.

Now if there was a new item that sounded interesting then list it, show it and discuss it. Thats why the dining review worked. More show and tell.

Speaking of group diacussions. This is what makes the podcast unique. Despite not having a studio you guys did a much better talking with one another. This is incredibly difficult when streaming due to delays and should improve imensely one you do have a new studio.

Keep it up. Enjoyed the show.

Great show. Definitely flowed much better than the first. I LOVED that we got a new John and Kevin restaurant review and I especially loved that it was for an off-site restaurant. There are a zillion bloggers who cover stuff on-site. Since The Trip ended, there's been a gaping hole in off-site coverage: restaurants, attractions, shops, activities, etc. I hope this will just be one of many segments focused on things to do off Disney property.

Great show. Definitely flowed much better than the first. I LOVED that we got a new John and Kevin restaurant review and I especially loved that it was for an off-site restaurant. There are a zillion bloggers who cover stuff on-site. Since The Trip ended, there's been a gaping hole in off-site coverage: restaurants, attractions, shops, activities, etc. I hope this will just be one of many segments focused on things to do off Disney property.

Agreed it was a great show. I think revealing some of the lesser known off-site offerings could be a good idea.

Of course, a Patreon subscriber might enjoy that benefit.

But one of the benefits of being locals is to not share our best places. There are tons of poachers.

Last edited:
Props to the team for listening to feedback and for putting out a show that was a huge improvement over last week's.
I felt like the dining review went on a little too long but otherwise a good show.

No one, I believe, is looking for "dirty laundry" or specific down and dirty details or a rehashing of everything that happened. But statements along the lines of that, as a company and individuals, they know they let their audience and/or clients down and here are the steps they have taken to rectify their culture and be better in the future, is not an unreasonable ask.

No one, I believe, is looking for "dirty laundry" or specific down and dirty details or a rehashing of everything that happened. But statements along the lines of that, as a company and individuals, they know they let their audience and/or clients down and here are the steps they have taken to rectify their culture and be better in the future, is not an unreasonable ask.
They haven't let me down. And the issue wasn't because of a corporate culture, it was apparently the character of one individual(who happened to be an owner). Why would the people left to pick up the pieces have to make a statement? They should all get our thanks for working under those conditions and sticking with it!

They haven't let me down. And the issue wasn't because of a corporate culture, it was apparently the character of one individual(who happened to be an owner). Why would the people left to pick up the pieces have to make a statement? They should all get our thanks for working under those conditions and sticking with it!
This part. I'm getting the feeling that a lot of the people who are saying that they need to make a statement ASAP are really looking for an apology from the DIS.

I'm sorry, but until someone comes forward with credible allegations against anyone else on the team (and I imagine they would have by now), the only person who owes anyone an apology is Pete and don't hold your breath waiting for that.

As far as a statement goes, though, I'm pretty sure that it will come as soon as the transaction to buy Pete out closes. (I've never bought or sold a business or a portion of one, but I imagine it's not too dissimilar to buying a house, so I imagine there's an escrow process that's waiting to close.)

Last edited:
Great show. Warmed my heart to have Kevin & John do a dining review again. Not that I don't also LOVE the Ryno, Criag and Erika reviews, cause I do. Appreciate the explanation on rotating panel members due to the limits of the virtual format. Great job team!

And what, exactly, will that do for you or anyone else who was not DIRECTLY involved in this situation. Admit it, you are being nosey and want the dirty details, but are hiding behind the noble cause of "rectifying their culture and will be better in the future". Puh-lease.

And what, exactly, will that do for you or anyone else who was not DIRECTLY involved in this situation. Admit it, you are being nosey and want the dirty details, but are hiding behind the noble cause of "rectifying their culture and will be better in the future". Puh-lease.

Do you think this is helping anything?

It will help us decide if we are willing to continue doing business with DUT. No one wants or needs the "dirty details" discussed by the team on the show - all that stuff is out there online already. I'm many things...however, nosey is not one of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter