Dis Unplugged 10th Anniversary Show

Grumpy247365

Mouseketeer
I just got done watching the 10th anniversary show (it's awesome) and at the beginning of the show Pete expressed how much he appreciates the audience. Well I just want to say how much I appreciate you and the entire crew. Thank you for the amazing content, the weekly shows and for all of the tips & reviews provided to all of us who cannot wait to spend our money at Disney. Here is to another 10 more years. Congratulations.

Very impressed with the 10th anniversary show. Thanks to the whole team for everything you guys do, and congratulations on 10 years. And thanks, Pete, for making me tear up early on in the podcast :P Jeez.

This was an awesome show!

But there was one point at which there was an obvious edit. And I want to know what was taken out! :)

Watched it last night and loved it, maybe next June I'll be able to schedule around a trip for the 20th. Sounds like everyone had a blast and ended up exhausted but happy.

I don't know if I am getting the full show through the RSS feed or not. It starts with Pete speaking about Bob but it sounds like it just starts in the middle of a conversation as opposed to the beginning. The show length is 1:27:08.

I checked both of the following feeds and get the same show:
http://www.disunplugged.com/feed/
http://www.disunplugged.com/podcast.xml

I'm just wondering if I'm getting a truncated show or if it really did start so abruptly. Thanks in advance.

I don't know if I am getting the full show through the RSS feed or not. It starts with Pete speaking about Bob but it sounds like it just starts in the middle of a conversation as opposed to the beginning. The show length is 1:27:08.

I checked both of the following feeds and get the same show:
http://www.disunplugged.com/feed/
http://www.disunplugged.com/podcast.xml

I'm just wondering if I'm getting a truncated show or if it really did start so abruptly. Thanks in advance.
The show stared with this 18 minute video being played which opens up with Pete talking about Bob.

The show stared with this 18 minute video being played which opens up with Pete talking about Bob.
Thanks. That is where my audio starts so it looks like I have the whole show. Watching the video makes sense but when I heard the audio it sounded like it just started in the middle of a discussion. I appreciate it.

I really enjoyed the show! Kinda sad to not have been there...but entertaining myself by going back to watch all the shows I have missed since I only started watching late last year.

I was so moved by this show. I knew it would be good, and I'm never surprised at how words from Pete can affect me so. He truly has a wonderful spirit. I first met him on PCC 2.0 and he made me feel like we had been friends all our lives. Then I saw him at the first Richmond DIS meet for GKTW, and I remember telling him that I met up with a woman that I had been communicating with prior to sailing and we wound up becoming life long friends on that cruise...all because he had a dream. I would have never met her and her daughter otherwise. I smiled at him and said, look at what you've done Pete.....you have brought all these people together for a great cause...all because we have a love for Disney like you do. I love his honesty....and don't get me wrong, I love all the members of the team. John and Kevin I just want to hug like a big ole teddy bear. They are such wonderful people and I consider myself lucky to have met them. I really need to start planning and saving so I can go for the 20th.

Oh yeah, it was so cool, when ever the shot was on Kathy, I got to see my flatty.......

Last edited:
Absolutely loved the show. I truly appreciate all the effort they take to put up quality content for us to feed our Disney addiction. The announcement for this meet came too late for me to go, but I already penciled in next June.

First I have to say congratulations to Pete and the entire crew for 10 great and highly entertaining years of shows. So many memorable memories, some very sad, some very happy... it has been a journey.

Oliver, Ryno, and Craig... your video talents and creativity bring so much joy to our house. Every park video captures my 4 year olds attention. Thanks for what you do... now if I could get yall to focus on the young crowd stuff... hint hint.

To the original crew... thanks for the dedication, thanks for being open and honest. You've built something very special here and I am excited to see what the future holds. Pete, I am glad you are having a great time.

Even to be a part of the show for one episode was truly an honor and pleasure to share a seat with these amazing people.

It also made me open my eyes to give kids the world, and made me feel good my money was going to such an amazing cause. I want to help more in the future, and will go out of my way to try an do it as well - I've already donated CLOSE to 1,000 to the Orlando United fund...always have to help others.

What an amazing team, and an amazing product they bring us weekly. I am truly appreciative of all of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter