DIS Unplugged FFL - Week 10 - Oh, my...

doconeill

Fastpass Jedi Master
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
The carnage, the destruction...oh, the humanity!

And I'm just talking about our league.

Given the world has turned upside down and Michael Vick has somehow made himself relevant again, with one of the greatest fantasy performances of all time (49 points! Vick would have beat Grumpy Dopey this week!), there was a similar upheaval in both conferences, as all the #1 teams lost!

The MKC is completely up for grabs, with 5 teams tied at 6-4, 4 at 5-5, 2 at 4-6...and well, there is the poor ESPN Club, who even though their 97 points would have won 4 of the other matches, was up against the big mean Everest Yetis, who had this week's MKC High Points of 108.

Low Points went to Wheezy's Warriors, who lost to Big Thunder Mtn Railroad 87-50.

In the ECC, leader T-I-double-guh-err put up a respectable 97 points, but unfortunately went up against the Carousel of Doom, who benefited from the Vick performance to put up 137 points, and that wasn't their highest possible - Keiland Williams (who? Redskins RB, who has had 20 points all year) put up 31 points while on the CoD bench, while Ryan Torian pulled a hammy during warmups and didn't play, leaving the door WIDE open for Williams. That could have been 168 points and a league record! Just a week after Pluto's Revenge set the conference record...the ECC seems to be hitting the high marks more than the MKC this season.

Low points alas went to the the aforementioned Grumpy Dopey, with a measly 33 points, losing to The Fins 81.

This gets the Fins back into a tie for first at 8-2 with the Tiggers, while the rest of the league spreads out behind them with 5 more teams still mathematically within reach of first place.

The bye weeks are over, but the waiver wire is still hot, while everyone continues to play "fill in the blank" for all the injuries and hoping for that breakout star...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter