DIS Unplugged helps to releave my stress

crazydisneyman

<font color=blue><marquee>My "Muddy Buddy manly si
Podcast team and DISers,

Thanks for being there through the podcast and these boards. I stumbled across this site as I was planning our next Disney vacation, and I had no idea that there were so many other poeple out there with a passion for Disney like me. Disney is very much a part of my life, and it is hard to find other people out there, especially in Indianapolis, who share this love of Disney. You bring Disney to me, and you have become an important part of my life. I have listened to this podcast since January, and I look forward to each Tuesday. I listen to the archived shows almost everyday, and you help me make it through the difficult times. Recently, my life has become crazy, and I wanted you to know that you have made a difference in my life.

Just to give you an idea of my life at this moment:
1. My Grandpa just passed away last night after a long illness.
2. My wife's Grandma passed away last month after having open heart surgery.
3. My Mom, who has MS, just had knee replacement surgery last Tuesday.
4. Last week I had to go to the hospital because of dehydration caused by the flu.

We are still planning our Disney vacation in September to celebrate our anniversary, but I want to tell you that even if I didn't go in September I feel like I am there each week. You bring Disney to me through the podcast, the disboards, disradio, the photos, and the videos on youtube. You make those difficult days bearable, and you give me that brief break from life that I so often need.

This community means so much to so many including myself, and I wanted everyone to know that. Thank you for all the hard work, and thank you for your dedication and vision.

- Chris

:grouphug: Hang in there, Hoosier! There *are* Indianapolis Disney-philes. Just a lot of area to cover!! My sister and her family are leaving Indy this weekend for WDW and I'll ask them to say "hi" for you. You and your family will be in our prayers. :goodvibes

Wow Chris... hang in there. Sounds like you've had a really rough time lately..... so sorry for your losses. Here's a hope that better days are coming!!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Take comfort in know your family members have gone on to a better place. :goodvibes

Thanks everyone for all your thoughts and prayers. Finding this podcast and the disboards have really meant alot to me, and I want you guys to know that. The power of laughter is amazing. I really look forward to listening to the banter each week, and the community on these boards is just as wonderful.

When I was growing up, I was an Anthony type person, and it's nice to know that there are others like me out there. I don't know why I have always loved Disney, but I do. Thanks everyone for your comments.

Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter