DIS Unplugged Shirts for GKTW

I got my shirts today too! I was so excited to see the package!

Any chance of given chest sizes as I'm trying to translate the USA sizes in equivalent UK to know what to order :)

Unfortunately, this isn't true. I've received payments via PayPal from checking accounts and they do take out a fee. It appears to be a flat $5 fee from checking, versus a percentage when the person pays via credit card (at least in the payments I've received).

My check was mailed on Monday - can't wait to get my shirt! :banana:
Hmmm...spoke too soon. What I said only applies for personal accounts, not businesses. http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside
Receive payments funded by PayPal Balance, PayPal Instant Transfer or PayPal eCheck FREE
They do have accounts for non-profits but it does kind of look like a pain -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/Marketing/merchant/PayPalNonProfits-outside&nav=2.6
the fees are 1.9% + $.30 per transaction for donations less than 100k so I can understand why John would want to handle this the "old fashioned way" - it means more money for the kids. I cannot wait for my shirt to get here!

Any chance of given chest sizes as I'm trying to translate the USA sizes in equivalent UK to know what to order :)

The Large shirt is 57 cm from armpit to armpit. :thumbsup2

ANyone got measurements for the small or medium. I wear a size 10 in the UK which is a US 6.

Thanks

I ordered ours on Friday. It took me so long because I couldn't find our checks. I cannot remember the last time I had to write a CHECK.:rotfl:

Shrinkage??
Hi all, I got my shirt this week- but after listening to the podcast I plan to order at least one more- one for DH. He is usually a size XL, do these shrink? Should I order up?
I could just wash mine to find out, but that would be too easy :rolleyes:

I wish I could get a shirt for my DS, I just filled out my order now
I have to find a check anda stamp!

gah, I really want to help GKTW, UK people, how easy was it to get a dollar check from the bank????

I believe shipping is included. I'm going to order mine this week.

Been away from the boards ( I know tisk tisk) Check is in the mail.

Thanks "Dream Team" for putting this together & for giving us the opportunity to contribute to such a great cause:thumbsup2

Hi I really want to order a tee shirt however every time I post no one answers my question could you :confused3 ???

I usually wear a ladies medium. Would you think the adult medium is the same like a ladies medium??

cheryl

Hi I really want to order a tee shirt however every time I post no one answers my question could you :confused3 ???

I usually wear a ladies medium. Would you think the adult medium is the same like a ladies medium??

cheryl
They do seem to run a little snug, so if you want a looser fit, I'd go with medium.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter