**Dis Weight Loss Group- July - Week 4**

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Morning all:chat:

Welcome to another weigh week, I hope you have all been good and get the results you are hoping for:goodvibes

Fingers crossed for me for weigh in tonight, I have tried so hard to be a bit wiser with the things I have been eating this week without a kitchen, I really am hoping for a small loss or at minimum to have maintained, I shall let you all know tomorrow:thumbsup2

Good luck for the week all:cheer2:

I got on the scales last Feb and saw 15st 10. I knew I'd been getting a bit heavy but this was a real shock. So I googled, talked to friends and family and decided to get into calorie counting. I got a good app on my phone and embarked on a campaign. I entered all food and excercise into the app and it worked really well. Taught me lots of great things.

I now know pretty acurately the calories in most foods, doesn't take long to work out what's good and what's dreadful! If I wanted a take-away and a few drinks, easy, just run for an hour. Excercise really is the key as it burns the stores much quicker.

I got down to 13st by last summer, I think more because that was my goal more than how I looked. Now, the olive oil has been swapped for low cal spray, I've stopped putting sugar in tea, I'm on skimmed milk, don't eat cheese like it's coming out of my ears and don't have pasta and rice mounds. More sauce, less filler.

Now hovering around 14st and trying to keep fit. Mrs PTT swears by slimmers world. God knows how it works but it does seem to. Anyway, happy losing all :)

Good morning me old mateys,

I did my weigh in this morning and I've lost 0.8kg which is OK. I was hoping to round it up to 1, oh well. :confused3

Is it strange to have two targets to reach? I have one which is 4.6kg left to go and other that is 8.6kg... however the second one is a bit far fetched and I don't think I'll reach it before I leave for holibobs. :beach:

I'm not sure what everyone else would do... I wouldn't be upset at all if I didn't reach the second target but if I did reach it I'd be extatic!

I dunno... maybe I'll just keep on my current tragetory and see how close to the second goal I can make it.

Haha, sorry for the long post!

Last edited:
Morning all:chat:

Welcome to another weigh week, I hope you have all been good and get the results you are hoping for:goodvibes

Fingers crossed for me for weigh in tonight, I have tried so hard to be a bit wiser with the things I have been eating this week without a kitchen, I really am hoping for a small loss or at minimum to have maintained, I shall let you all know tomorrow:thumbsup2

Good luck for the week all:cheer2:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! It's hard being creative on a George Foreman. The adverts made it look so easy! But the adverts lied! Potatoes on a George Foreman are not good!!

I got on the scales last Feb and saw 15st 10. I knew I'd been getting a bit heavy but this was a real shock. So I googled, talked to friends and family and decided to get into calorie counting. I got a good app on my phone and embarked on a campaign. I entered all food and excercise into the app and it worked really well. Taught me lots of great things.

I now know pretty acurately the calories in most foods, doesn't take long to work out what's good and what's dreadful! If I wanted a take-away and a few drinks, easy, just run for an hour. Excercise really is the key as it burns the stores much quicker.

I got down to 13st by last summer, I think more because that was my goal more than how I looked. Now, the olive oil has been swapped for low cal spray, I've stopped putting sugar in tea, I'm on skimmed milk, don't eat cheese like it's coming out of my ears and don't have pasta and rice mounds. More sauce, less filler.

Now hovering around 14st and trying to keep fit. Mrs PTT swears by slimmers world. God knows how it works but it does seem to. Anyway, happy losing all :)

Well done, thats really good going! :thumbsup2 Keep it up!
I have been on a diet seems like all my life, but like Mrs PTT, Slimming World is my god. I have lost nearly 3 stone on it in just over 6 months.:jumping1:

Good morning me old mateys,

I did my weigh in this morning and I've lost 0.8kg which is OK. I was hoping to round it up to 1, oh well. :confused3

Is it strange to have two targets to reach? I have one which is 4.6kg left to go and other that is 8.6kg... however the second one is a bit far fetched and I don't think I'll reach it before I leave for holibobs. :beach:

I'm not sure what everyone else would do... I wouldn't be upset at all if I didn't reach the second target but if I did reach it I'd be extatic!

I dunno... maybe I'll just keep on my current tragetory and see how close to the second goal I can make it.

Haha, sorry for the long post!

I think its good to have 2 goals, I always have one that I would like to get to each week and then an overall target, I think your doing great and if you are happy the way things are going thats great:goodvibes If you get to your second target thats a bonus likewise if your happy at your first target thats great as well.:goodvibes

Well I had a much better night in Slimming World last night and lost 2.5lb:jumping1: Thats a total of 2 stone 10lbs since Decemeber and just a 1lb to go until I reach target. I am hoping to get there next week:cheer2:

Well I had a much better night in Slimming World last night and lost 2.5lb:jumping1: Thats a total of 2 stone 10lbs since Decemeber and just a 1lb to go until I reach target. I am hoping to get there next week:cheer2:

That's amazing! Well done! And you were worried about maintaining... :p

After you reach your target do you think you'll still go to Slimming world to maintain or stop going?

That's amazing! Well done! And you were worried about maintaining... :p

After you reach your target do you think you'll still go to Slimming world to maintain or stop going?

Thanks Rachel, oh yes I will still continue to go, to be honest with you, Im part of the social team there and help weigh and do the raffle etc so I like the social side of it! Also once at traget its free, so an even better reason to keep going. Hopefully it will also keep me on track.:thumbsup2

Whoops, forgot to check in.

I lost 2lbs last week. (Not so hopeful for this week as I have eaten out twice and also shared a take away pizza!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter