Disappointed with early November options.

We went early Nov last year for the first time and I was shocked at how hard of a time I had getting ADRs. Even with TP, things I wanted were gone even if I responded immediately. I was hoping it was because of free dining and it would be better this year. Oh well.

Those are 3 very tough to get ADRs at any time and when you have a shorter window of time you're working with it's even tougher. If you can book them on day 5 or further from your arrival date, you'd like would have been able to get them. Keep trying though and use some of the free available ADR finders and you may still luck out.

My window opened for our 3 night stay portion of our November trip (11/3-11/6) and I'm just shocked at the lack of availability in the Epcot resort/Boardwalk area. I think someone in a previous thread I had mentioned that there's a marathon going on that weekend and I'm thinking its that -- but I mean I logged in at 6:00 a.m. on my 180 day out and couldn't even get a Beaches & Cream, Sci-Fi dinner, and breakfast @ Trattoria only had really early morning or late morning ressies only.

I'm just hoping when the balance of our trip dining window opens (11/6-11/11) there's better pickings in the MK resort area.

Keep checking, you'll definitely get them.
Especially with the cancellation policy enacted a few years back, the hoarders dump their adr's frequently.
We found the hardest ADR's our last two trips for everything, from 2 guest to 8 guests. Chef Mickey's, Be our Guest, Le Cellier, Cinderella's Royal Table, we even got a Victoria and Alberts' cancellation during our last trip.

I logged on at 6:00 am and was able to reserve everything I wanted this morning. The most important ADR's I wanted were for California Grill and Sci-Fi. I had many different times to choose from. I did have one unusual hiccup after making two ADR's, the availability calendar froze and wouldn't let me make any more ADR's. I had to sign in again on MDE and then could make the other reservations.

There were no BOG ADRs for lunch on 11/5 for a party of 2. So I booked two parties of 1 about 10 minutes apart. I got CG at 7:30 to watch the fireworks. That's all I wanted.

I only saw 2 4 pm ADR's for BOG dinner at the very end of my 8 day window. These weren't even party nights. I'm starting to wonder if BOG hasn't released anything past a certain time and are waiting to adjust and add times for non party nights.

I've always had luck by checking diligently and cancellations always pop up within the 2 week mark, or even on day of. And definitely subscribe to the cancellation thread here! Good luck!

Oh man this is just making me more nervous! My ADR day is tomorrow and I'm a first timer with all of this. Hoping I get at least some of what I'm looking for :)

Hi guys! Very interesting thread here. I’m relatively new here and enjoy figuring out the different acronyms. HDDR, BOG etc. But I’m having trouble with VN. Anybody? Thanks

I got up at 3am (PST) to get my ADRs and was really bummed that I wasn't able to get CRT. But after I made all my other ones I kept checking and about 30min later a lunch spot opened up and I grabbed it! Even though some of the times are weird I got everything I wanted including an early dinner on a MVMCP night. Just waiting for the "holiday dining" to open up so we can try for the dessert party.

We are also doing a split. 11/2-11/4 and 11/4-11/11. My window opened yesterday and BOG lunch was extremely scarce and nothing for dinner at all. Another person on the November thread said there is nothing the entire week which leads me to believe they just haven't opened up dinner yet for November? I know it's a popular restaurant but to be completely booked at dinner for 9 days?? I had no problem getting our dessert party, HDDR and VN. All I want tomorrow when my new window opens is BOG lunch on 11/5 but I'm hearing it's already very limited. That's all we want for our 9 nights.

I also remember from previous trips that B&C and Sci Fi are always pretty hard to get.

I'm surprised at this. We also arrive the 2nd and frankly, I forgot about that the dining window opened on Sunday. I ended up not signing on until about 4pm Sunday and had no issues with multiple lunch openings for BOG on 11/4 and 11/5.

Note: MK closes at 4:30pm on 11/5 for a staff event. If this will not impact your MK day, expect BOG lunch options to open up as people realize that the park is closing that early.

I'm surprised at this. We also arrive the 2nd and frankly, I forgot about that the dining window opened on Sunday. I ended up not signing on until about 4pm Sunday and had no issues with multiple lunch openings for BOG on 11/4 and 11/5.

Note: MK closes at 4:30pm on 11/5 for a staff event. If this will not impact your MK day, expect BOG lunch options to open up as people realize that the park is closing that early.

I'm doing a split stay so my window for 11/5 didn't open up until 11/4 due to my split. I was on at 6 am and there was NOTHING for a party of 2. I made two ADRs for a party of one but another person on the November thread booked an ADR for 11/5 in case I couldn't get one. She canceled it and I went in and grabbed it so I'm good now. When she made that ADR is was late on 11/3 and she said it was one of the only slots left.

I actually switched our MK morning from 11/7 to 11/5 since I heard MK should have extremely low crowds due to the early closing. We shall see if my plan works.

I wouldn't worry. We planned a trip 8 days before we left in April and with a little diligence in checking, we were able to get all the ADRs we wanted around the time we wanted them. It wasn't the busiest time of year but certainly busy enough.

I'm doing a split stay so my window for 11/5 didn't open up until 11/4 due to my split. I was on at 6 am and there was NOTHING for a party of 2. I made two ADRs for a party of one but another person on the November thread booked an ADR for 11/5 in case I couldn't get one. She canceled it and I went in and grabbed it so I'm good now. When she made that ADR is was late on 11/3 and she said it was one of the only slots left.

I actually switched our MK morning from 11/7 to 11/5 since I heard MK should have extremely low crowds due to the early closing. We shall see if my plan works.

We'll be there too - hopefully for the same reason.

There were still BOG lunches available on 11/11 when I was on this morning. I actually got everything I wanted except no CP or TH dinner, so I had to book lunches for those restaurants. Sci-Fi I got a very early dinner, but we are going there on day five. Keep checking, sign up for TP, and if you still don't have what you want, check the week before up to 24 hours before. I heard a ton of reservations open then. Good luck!

I'm in the same boat. We're coming 11/4-8. All I want is a descent time Ohana. I found a 3:30p on the 7th but NOTHING for the 4th (which is when I really want to eat there) as I'm not in the park that day so I wouldn't' lose any time. We're eating out of pocket quick service meals the rest of the trip so I only needed this one reservation. I was online at 6a sharp on Tuesday and couldn't get what I wanted really.

This happens every November. There are so many events happening, reservations are extremely limited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter