Disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, some may remember me from The Disneyland California, Disneyland Paris and Disney Cruise sections. Like many I was banned but like many I just had to try to come back.

I was removed from this forum but I didnt leave the wider Disney community. I found Seans original video many months ago where he spoke about leaving Moving to Orlando. I also found other sites where the conversations are allowed to flow more freely than here.

As cliched as it sounds, hindsight is 2020. I've seen many people question why was such abhorrent behavior both the toxic work environment and the horrendous relationship behavior was allowed to continue.

Master manipulators are expert at compartmentalization. You only see what they allow you to see. The culture of a company while to outsiders may seem wrong, to those in the day to day, its just what they know, its normalized as its just how things are. Yes you think hmm thats not quiet right, but as its a regular occurrence and everyone else seems fine with it, you just push it to the back of your mind. You know you should address it with a superior but the culture of the company is one where those lines of communication are not as open as they should be.

This culture then spilled over to the forums.

My heart breaks for Sean and Dustin, having to endure what they did. The open and honest way they are sharing their traumatic personal stories is awe inspiring.

Change Management and Crisis Management are aspects of business management. Both are not easy to implement. Things will take time to settle and at times to those on the outside it might seem like nothing is being done. What is happening has many layers from the legal aspect to the day to day running of the company.

To all those who have been personally affected and are directly involved, do whatever you need to do.

Last edited:
I think the biggest red flag to all of us…is how many of US. Here on these boards have walked on egg shells or felt silenced. Can’t speak truth or your banned. As upset as I am with the pretending that this is a new revelation vs weeks of discussions on other pages…I have to acknowledge if we have been this hushed. Wonder what working for the Dis under someone was really like?

Just a PSA about the latest revelations from Sean regarding “you-know-who” as of today Aug 1… be warned… it gets worse..

xoxo to Sean and to everyone else coming forward

My response is just I am utter gobsmacked… like others on the other site, just when you thought it could not get worse… it sure is

Just a PSA about the latest revelations from Sean regarding “you-know-who” as of today Aug 1… be warned… it gets worse..

My response is just I am utter gobsmacked… like others on the other site, just when you thought it could not get worse… it sure is

I felt awful for Sean when I read the latest story. In retelling his experiences, it will most likely jog his memory and the memories of the team of so many other horrible instances of mistreatment and abuse (emotional, sexual, financial…you name it).

Blackmail came to mind when I saw his Aug. 1 post. It paints a very clear and horrific picture of the man Pete is. When you are a victim of someone like this, you try and block the bad memories and move on.

I have a feeling we’re only just scratching the tip of the iceberg and there’s so much more that will come out. As others here have mentioned, when you have to live with that type of behavior day to day. It becomes your norm.

Yes! The text he shared from Pete following the death of his father reveals without a doubt how horrible of a person Pete is. I’m so glad Sean is in a better place now because he never deserved what Pete put him through.

I felt awful for Sean when I read the latest story. In retelling his experiences, it will most likely jog his memory and the memories of the team of so many other horrible instances of mistreatment and abuse (emotional, sexual, financial…you name it).

Blackmail came to mind when I saw his Aug. 1 post. It paints a very clear and horrific picture of the man Pete is. When you are a victim of someone like this, you try and block the bad memories and move on.

I have a feeling we’re only just scratching the tip of the iceberg and there’s so much more that will come out. As others here have mentioned, when you have to live with that type of behavior day to day. It becomes your norm.
And that’s the scary part. Guess we (those not involved and are just listeners) have to have a thick skin from now and when others come forward for their stories to be heard #BePrepared

And that’s the scary part. Guess we (those not involved and are just listeners) have to have a thick skin from now and when others come forward for their stories to be heard #BePrepared

I’m so proud of Sean and Dustin for sharing everything they have so far. I’m ready to hear everything that others on the team have to say.

Coming from a very emotionally abusive relationship in the past, and having also had my fair share of horrible bosses, you are helping so many of us outsiders see what’s NOT ok and NOT acceptable in ANY relationship, be it a friend, partner, family member or boss.

I dont know if Sean is reading over here but I have to say I am so impressed with his poise and grace. Even after all he went thru he is gracious to that man. That's my kind of person.

Hi everyone, some may remember me from The Disneyland California, Disneyland Paris and Disney Cruise sections. Like many I was banned but like many I just had to try to come back.

I was removed from this forum but I didnt leave the wider Disney community. I found Seans original video many months ago where he spoke about leaving Moving to Orlando. I also found other sites where the conversations are allowed to flow more freely than here.

As cliched as it sounds, hindsight is 2020. I've seen many people question why was such abhorrent behavior both the toxic work environment and the horrendous relationship behavior was allowed to continue.

Master manipulators are expert at compartmentalization. You only see what they allow you to see. The culture of a company while to outsiders may seem wrong, to those in the day to day, its just what they know, its normalized as its just how things are. Yes you think hmm thats not quiet right, but as its a regular occurrence and everyone else seems fine with it, you just push it to the back of your mind. You know you should address it with a superior but the culture of the company is one where those lines of communication are not as open as they should be.

This culture then spilled over to the forums.

My heart breaks for Sean and Dustin, having to endure what they did. The open and honest way they are sharing their traumatic personal stories is awe inspiring.

Change Management and Crisis Management are aspects of business management. Both are not easy to implement. Things will take time to settle and at times to those on the outside it might seem like nothing is being done. What is happening has many layers from the legal aspect to the day to day running of the company.

To all those who have been personally affected and are directly involved, do whatever you need to do.
You have been sorely missed.

More zombies! @JimmyV_2.0 who else is under there?

View attachment 782042
probably hundreds at a minimum. I'll be honest -I'm not quite sure what it takes to be banned. I've been put in the corner a few times and had points taken away ...whatever that means. I'm probably low on points, so who knows I might be gone soon too. Not that I've done anything crazy but I have no clue about this point system -they just say you've been given or taken away points.

probably hundreds at a minimum. I'll be honest -I'm not quite sure what it takes to be banned. I've been put in the corner a few times and had points taken away ...whatever that means. I'm probably low on points, so who knows I might be gone soon too. Not that I've done anything crazy but I have no clue about this point system -they just say you've been given or taken away points.
Is that the same as "trophy points?"

• Haha
Reactions: GAN

Love to hear from a moderator if there was some ten commandments type edict that started with "thou shalt never criticize Pete", or if they just understood the general vibe was to run it like the Thought Police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter