Disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dustin said it was "implausible" that John and Kevin did not know. I think he's right.

He also said he told no one. But Charles literally knew.

FWIW I remember Charles, I don't remember Dustin....is it possible Charles arrived after Dustin left?

FWIW I remember Charles, I don't remember Dustin....is it possible Charles arrived after Dustin left?
Charles was way after Dustin. Dustin started the YouTube shows so if you go to the earliest dis YouTube vids you will find him. You will notice a level of professional and structure . Some elements survived and you can see his influence (though fade over the years without his direction).

His Animal Kingsom video is probably the fan favorite (though all his videos are good) as well as the original 7in7 resort tours. Those are worth a watch and of course his final show where well… watch it.

Charles knew about Sean, not Dustin then I think
Charles knew about Dustin because Pete claimed to have been heartbroken over Dustin’s departure and whined to Charles about that repeatedly. While Charles did not cross paths with Dustin physically, he certainly heard a lot about him from Perv. Oops. Pete.

Dustin said it was "implausible" that John and Kevin did not know. I think he's right.

He also said he told no one. But Charles literally knew.
No, I don't believe he did

A question was asked at about ~17:39 in the video (which can be viewed) - Dustin only repeated what he read in chat (which included "implausible" as an observation by the questioner as to what John/Kevin knew), but Dustin did NOT say that in his answer. Dustin was very adamant that he did not know what John/Kevin knew and he has been pretty consistent about this ...

I would invite people to listen for themselves

No, I don't believe he did

A question was asked at about ~17:39 in the video (which can be viewed) - Dustin only repeated what he read in chat (which included "implausible" as an observation by the questioner as to what John/Kevin knew), but Dustin did NOT say that in his answer. Dustin was very adamant that he did not know what John/Kevin knew and he has been pretty consistent about this ...

I would invite people to listen for themselves
Exactly. In fact later in the video he specifically said he doesn’t believe John knew what was happening.

Pete is human and I do not wish him any bodily harm. He has talked about his sobriety, drug addiction, and other vices in the past, I wish that he still keeps the progress he already made and improve on that.
Sobriety will not be a problem for him in the very near future. I don't think booze and drugs will be readily available in his future place of residence.

lol just realized and I’m sure it was unintentional but did Dustin really just have his live chat during The Dis kickoff reception? One a facade given what’s going on and the other down to earth real talk.

Pete helped me plan my trip, he told me to avoid Tony's and I did.

Google reviews could have told you that.
Perhaps extend the same grace as you want in return. Abused people react differently (not making an excuse, just an observation). Seems that you all suffered pain and each of you rose from the ashes as best you could. Sending love to all. None of you deserved any of this
i think sean is an understanding, level-headed guy, so it’s quite obvious *to me* that charles must have crossed the line with him.

One important nugget from Dustin’s video was he said Charles posted here and also spoke to him(Dustin.) So it does appear the post from Charles is likely genuine. (I am trying to be cautious about verifying things.)

Can we go back to that post that is probably Charles? It’s on page #46 and there is a lot to unpack. I think the parts about alleged cameras and Dustin were just such a shock I missed other things.

What does this paragraph mean for example?

Pete is a narcissistic sexual predator who controls eveyone he knows, friends, family, employees, by getting them on his payroll somehow and using his money to exert power over them. Things that were treated normal by Pete ("take close-up pictures of that hot singer at at Tiana's Place, I'm gonna ask the Maitre D' if I can get a private meeting. They know who I am here.) that we'd just avoid and get back to our real work suddenly couldn't be avoided.

I have so many questions.

Tiana’s Place is on the Disney Wonder correct? It is a dinner show?

So Pete would ask the team to get close up pics of performers? And then ask the Maitre D to set up a private meeting? Did this happen where performing CMs were put in that awkward position or Pete just said it but didn’t follow through?

Charles says we’d would avoid it and go back to their real work. Then he wrote “suddenly couldn’t be avoided,” so does that mean they were taking said pictures? What changed?

I wish Charles had stayed. I feel like just this paragraph alone leaves me a lot of questions, but I find this to be very troubling.

Did this alleged scenario or others like it actually play out and what happened? Charles used quotes but was he just making up a hypothetical example?

Sending all my best to Charles, please come back, you have a critical perspective to helping us understand. I am so sorry for your trauma.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter