DISboards are so -S-L-O-W- lately.

Robo

1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!
Click and wait.
Click and wait.

It's been this way, on and off, for days (weeks?)

Not just me either! I was just about to post the same thing.

Verrrrrrrrrrrrry sloooooooooooow.

I typed this reply on Sunday. Thank god I didn't want to edit it.

They are very slow, particularly for the last week or two.

I suspect it's probably that a lot more people than normal are here, due to all the changes at the parks and resorts.

Yes! Very busy boards or time for a new server! Didn't that happen a few years ago and they upgraded?

They are very slow, particularly for the last week or two.

I suspect it's probably that a lot more people than normal are here, due to all the changes at the parks and resorts.

So what you are saying is.....we can still blame FP+. I like it!;)

The problem is likely too many gigantic threads. Those things really slow down forums like this. A good pruning of the database should speed it back up significantly.

I have also had problems with the phone application. Many times it just won't connect to the server(times out while trying to connect). Could be my phone, but was wondering if anybody else has this problem.

I have also had problems with the phone application. Many times it just won't connect to the server(times out while trying to connect). Could be my phone, but was wondering if anybody else has this problem.

Oh my gosh, yes! The website is fine for me, but the app is ridiculous. It only works about 1/2 the time at this point. I always get a "trying to connect" message :badpc:

This is not just you. There are multiple threads about the app issues. Very frustrating!!

I noticed too and thought it was my laptop/wireless until I clicked on other sites and they came up very quickly.

I have noticed it too…and it is much worse when I am on my iPad. :mad:

My iPad and iPhone apps are unusable at times. I get the connection errors very often and replying is hit or miss. And it's not my wifi connection or user error.

As of 12:07 am CST, it does seem a little faster now than it did for the last week. That, or my reactions are just slower now. :)

Glad someone finally posted and put my current worries (hah) to rest. I thought if I posted a thread about something "technical" it would get moved. SO I didn't.
Thought for sure it was my server. There were times when the site "timed out" and I just had to give up on it. Twice I used control/alternate/delete and then got impatient and pounded on those keys. Ever do that??? That really helped. I'm so good at solving computer glitches. double hah
Never thought about the long threads. Really thought it was a combination of my computer and my server.
And, yes, I'll go ahead and blame it on fast pass plus.
:mic:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter