DISboards are so -S-L-O-W- lately.

It's definitely improved today. Somebody fed the hamsters.

I fear I spoke too soon. It's already starting to drag a bit for me, I'm assuming because East Coasters are waking up and traffic is increasing.

The app is bad. It always says "incorrect login attempt 1 of 5" then I have to exit and go back in. I hate the app!

For me, I get the connection error times out message constantly. And have tons of trouble loading things. But this has happened as long as I've had the app. So I've kinda grown used to the app being terrible :rotfl:

Makes you be real selective about which threads to read, lol.
But any thread started by Robo is worth opening....:)

The app is unusable 95% of the day.

The website on my laptop/desktop has been dragging the last couple weeks and trying to load scripts that never load, slowing down the entire site.

I agree about the mega long threads. There is no reason to keep threads around for years.

I really have no issues with the app. But I do think we should keep some old threads. I get a kick out of reading the really old threads. I find them interesting.

The app has been MISERABLE, but when I opened 'er up at 6:30 this morning, it was much smoother sailing. I just opened it up again and it was just all errors! I had to get on a computer to post this! :scared: :charac2:

The app is bad. It always says "incorrect login attempt 1 of 5" then I have to exit and go back in. I hate the app!

I've seen that so many times I no longer even bother to log in with the mobile app. I will either contribute when I am on a pc, or simply not bother. Its just the Disboards app - other forum apps I use on my smartphone load instantly and do not have the login issues.

I really have no issues with the app. But I do think we should keep some old threads. I get a kick out of reading the really old threads. I find them interesting.

I agree. How else would certain posters dredge up and quote things I said 2 years ago! :lmao:

At work right now and we have a fiber line for our 50 or so users from the local telco and the DIS is flying right now so if it is slow for you, I would suggest it is the app, bandwidth, malicious software, spyware, etc.

Moving to Technical Support Board where these threads/posts should be posted :thumbsup2

I have also had problems with the phone application. Many times it just won't connect to the server(times out while trying to connect). Could be my phone, but was wondering if anybody else has this problem.

I've had to delete and reinstall the app at least a dozen times in the last year because it times out when I'm first opening the app and then I'm left with the black screen of darkness. I can't think of ANY other app I would continue to reinstall if it crapped out so many times. May be time to start hunting up another Disney discussion forum.

I need to access DIS quite often on my cellular network. The app will often time out, so I have it bookmarked in Safari, and access it that way. It is way easier and seems to have a better range of features. I am using my iPad mini right now, but I have even used it on my tiny iPhone screen.

The app might work better with Wi-Fi, but I haven't bothered to try it out.

I've had to delete and reinstall the app at least a dozen times in the last year because it times out when I'm first opening the app and then I'm left with the black screen of darkness. I can't think of ANY other app I would continue to reinstall if it crapped out so many times. May be time to start hunting up another Disney discussion forum.

This is the only good one though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter