"Disboards Fairy"

Absolutely Disney

<font color=deeppink>I could ride it over and over
Supposedly there's someone who has access into anyone's avatar and puts quotes from they're past posts into they're avatars. You know, right above where you picture is where it says how many posts you have and all that? For example: on my dad's avatar it says "You've touched my heart" and "Finds TAA very relaxing" all things he put in one of his posts, none he has added himself. I was wondering if anyone else has any info. Thanks.:thumbsup2

Nope, no real information. But there are a few threads about the Tag Fairy on the Community board. And lots of people who would LOVE a visit! ;)

Supposedly there's someone who has access into anyone's avatar and puts quotes from they're past posts into they're avatars. You know, right above where you picture is where it says how many posts you have and all that? For example: on my dad's avatar it says "You've touched my heart" and "Finds TAA very relaxing" all things he put in one of his posts, none he has added himself. I was wondering if anyone else has any info. Thanks.:thumbsup2
The TF is a being who scans the different boards for clever or funny sayings and rewards the poster by adding something to their profile. You never know when the TF will strike!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter