Disboards has been hacked

I've experienced it a number of times over the last week or so - wasn't thinking they got hacked, just that it is one of their ads that is not getting blocked on safari

Either way it is pretty darn annoying and making me not want to be on the site on my iPhone

I was having the same issue as well.

I've seen that also. Plus it looks like the dreamsunlimitedtravel.com web site is down.

Nevermind, Dreams web site is back now.

Last edited:

Does someone look at the Tech Board or should issues be reported in another way? Just wondering the best way.

Is there a IOS based ad blocker someone can suggest. I trust you guys to not lead me in the wrong direction. I hate using ad blockers because I want the Dis to get the money from me clicking on a few adds but the rogue one has made it pretty unusable from my cell the last few days.

There is also one on a desktop that is definitely causing a ton of reloads. I'll try to grab the url next time I get the notification.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter