• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disboards iphone app issues??

Same issue for me on iPad and iPhone. Like others I wondered if it was my wifi. Glad it's not. Hoping the app gets fixed. Very hard to use it now and I'm mostly and app only user.

This happens to me all the time now. It either times out or takes incredibly long to load anything. It's basically unusable much of the time.

Same problems here. I even deleted and reinstalled the app but that didn't help any. It is very annoying. I had no problems until about two months ago.

Hoping the next version solves the timeout issue and is able to recognize when links are within disboards (and open them within the app instead of opening a broader). Frustrating to click a link to the next part of a trip report only to have it open in safari and get a popup suggesting I download the app (which is where I started!)

So.......tapatalk is coming???

I don't honestly know what the answer is going to be. There are a couple of options and a lot of variables. I am aware of the preference of some of our visitors for tapatalk and I will certainly keep it in mind when figuring out where we want to go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter