Disboutiquer's Fabric Swap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsklamc

<font color=blue>I apologize in advance, but what
Disclaimer:

the DIS is not responsible for any trading trouble- participation will be at your own risk!

So-please don't sign up for any trades unless you can commit to shipping promptly!

Let's start out with what everyone is looking for in a trade. Do you want yardage, fat quarters, scraps? Is there some particular fabric that eludes you and you think a fellow diser might have some tucked away, that they'd be willing to part with? What do you have that you might want to trade for it?
I'll start...

I'd like
I'm hoping for scraps, mostly. I'd really like scraps of the red fabric with plain black mickey heads and any kind of black and white 'checkered flag' fabric for a bucket hat.

I want to do a big character quilt someday, so I'm also interested in scraps of monsters inc, wall-e, and any other character that might be challenging to find on fabric.

Will trade:
I have a variety of character cotton from when Wal-Mart stopped selling it, as well as some random other yardages:
"Pooh's day at the park" http://www.thefabricfinder.com/WinniePoohMultiToile3.JPG 2 yards left!
Pooh's "Days of Hunny" http://www.thefabricfinder.com/SpringsPoohsDayofHunnyPatchworkBlue577202.JPG
1/2 yard of black and pink mickey fabric
material for "Pooh and friends" nursery wall hanging
purple and pink princess square intended for front and back of pillow- was cut close to the edge on one side so not a whole lot of seam allowance left
purple princess fabric with glitter

I have some bug's life curtains that would be great for anyone else doing an 'eye spy' quilt.

red flannel backed satin
weird shade of blue polyester type fabric with black flocked leopard spots
white cotton with black leopard spots

Also have some Stitch fabric I might be willing to part with for something I can't live without :)

I have about 3-4 yards of two different kinds of Nemo fabric and I am looking for some summer colored floral, striped, or whatever kind of print fabric.

I have about a zillion yards of fabric, all kinds, disney and other characters, some of it being out of print or atleast super hard to find.

Let me know what you are looking for as I am sure I have it!

I have no idea what I am looking for (that would be because I spent $125 yesterday on fabric alone), but LOVE fabric!

I have 3 yards of Christmas red poly blend that I planned to return but can't find the reciept. It is 60 wide. I will just give this away if anyone can use it.

I would absolutely die of happiness if someone had

-Purple princess toile
-Minnie Disco Dots
-ANY Jack skellington fabric!

I don't know what you want to swap for it, but I'm game for whatever I can get my hands on:)

I'll have to check on what I have. Nemo, Toy Story, Hannah Montana, B&W checkered fabric! Probably more than that, but that's off the top of my head.

I'd like anything that I don't already have. :)

I'll see if I can post pictures of what I can trade tonight.

-Purple princess toile
-Minnie Disco Dots

I don't know what you want to swap for it, but I'm game for whatever I can get my hands on:)

I'm afraid to make anything with my Jack Skellington with fear I'll mess it up! It has been sitting for well over a year now!

-Purple princess toile
-Minnie Disco Dots

Is this the Disco fabric that you are talking about? I don't know how much of it I have, but I do have some.
MickeyDisco.jpg

-Purple princess toile
-Minnie Disco Dots

How much purple princess toile do you need?

Where are you guys getting all these sweet disney fabics. I looked at Fabricland and Walmart where i live and couldn't find any disney fabric. I would really like to make a quilt and put some of those fabric squares that you can print pictures on in it. So i would be sort of a scrap quilt with a theme and some of my disney photos from my trip... let me know.

I could part take in the fabric swap but what i have to swap isn't disney i do however have some cool tye dye fabric???

LISA

Where are you guys getting all these sweet disney fabics. I looked at Fabricland and Walmart where i live and couldn't find any disney fabric. I would really like to make a quilt and put some of those fabric squares that you can print pictures on in it. So i would be sort of a scrap quilt with a theme and some of my disney photos from my trip... let me know.

I could part take in the fabric swap but what i have to swap isn't disney i do however have some cool tye dye fabric???

LISA
I am looking for non character fabric. How much Disney fabric are you looking for?

Is this the Disco fabric that you are talking about? I don't know how much of it I have, but I do have some.
MickeyDisco.jpg
No I actually just bought some of that today! This is the fabric I am talking about.
http://www.katydidcreations.com/Graphics/Fabrics/Woven/Mickey Dot Swatch.jpg
How much purple princess toile do you need?
I'll take whatever. I can make it work. LOL. I just love it and can't find it. Ideally I would like enough to do a sundress, but a twirl skirt may work too.

I'm going to WDW in 2 weeks so the trade would have to be finalized in a week for me to get it out before the trip.
I have several yards (like 5 yard pieces) of different carebear fabrics from the same set, there's like a light blue with stars, light blue with bears, and small square panels of the bears on clouds. I was going to do DD's room - but I took too long and she grew up on me.
I'm looking for pokemon fabric to make simple curtains and pillow cases, Amy Butler fabric, cute cotton fabrics in small scale, vintage fabric in small scale, vintage small scale trims. I sew a lot for dolls in various scales and can pull an outfit out of 1/2 a yard.

LISA

good luck finding much of the Disney stuff in Canada. I used to be able to get some Pooh stuff at Wal-Mart, but now my Wal-Mart no longer stocks fabric. Fabricland doesn't really stock any liscensed stuff. And even most of the private fabric stores that I have been to don't either. They say it is too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter