Disboutiquers Part 14 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few pages to catch up since I have been sewing all day. But did ya'll hear that Michael Jackson died today? I didn't read how yet, it was on my yahoo news page.

I will be back to check everyones newest creations. and I hope to get pictures of our newest member of the family.. our new AG doll. haha

Speaking of Tinker Bell...she was so fun!
th-IMG_0887.jpg

Isn't she a great Tinkerbell?!?! We saw her on our visit & she was wonderful! She gave our girls a hard time about their pirate shirts & kept calling the baby a "lost boy"!

Hey everyone! I haven't had a chance to comment on everyone's beautiful creations but I have loved them! I've been running the girls around to their various activities in the crazy heat we've been having (it's 102 today :scared1:). But I'm getting ready to sew Lilly's one year outfit :sad1: for next week. I'm not sure where they year has gone! And then on to the Fourth of July outfits for all three girls. As much as I love having all of my girls look cute and coordinated, making outfits for three of them is a bit of a chore some days!

Just curious, are we moving tonight Teresa? I missed the last one but I'm determined to be around for this one!

There is just NO way that Lilly could be turning one already!!! I will NOT believe such nonsense!!!

And, I think we will be moving today, although it took MOST of the day to get us off of page 242!!! I kept checking all day and started to think something was wrong with my computer!!!
ok we are heading off to the movies here in a bit... made these this am for them... love these style pants... anastasia wants more this style...
And thought I would add a few pics of the kids and anastasia looking "sassy" - as she said! lol

th_IMG_8847.jpg

Lori

Cute! Have fun!

I have a few pages to catch up since I have been sewing all day. But did ya'll hear that Michael Jackson died today? I didn't read how yet, it was on my yahoo news page.

I will be back to check everyones newest creations. and I hope to get pictures of our newest member of the family.. our new AG doll. haha

I was so saddened to hear about Michael Jackson! Sad for what his life could have been and for what it became. And, I feel bad for his kids. How old are they now?

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to see pictures of that doll!!!! I just NEEEEEEEEEEEEED to!!!! Please post them!!! (Oh, I hope you already have!!!! I get so esited about new dolls!!!) :cheer2:

OMG! The Peach will not let me take pictures of her new doll!! Can you believe that. I went into her room to see if she would take pictures of her new dress and matching dress I made last week, and she said "NO NO NO Mommy, She is resting she just got back from a long trip at Disneyland and Hawaii, she needs her beauty sleep!" Bwahahahahaha I will have to sneak them when she is playing in her room. haha

OMG! The Peach will not let me take pictures of her new doll!! Can you believe that. I went into her room to see if she would take pictures of her new dress and matching dress I made last week, and she said "NO NO NO Mommy, She is resting she just got back from a long trip at Disneyland and Hawaii, she needs her beauty sleep!" Bwahahahahaha I will have to sneak them when she is playing in her room. haha

BUT!! BUT!!!! Didn't you tell her that I NEEEEEEEEEEEED pictures??? :confused3

Can you at least describe her to us? Is she a historical doll or a JLY?

IMO, the villains, male and female, have wonderfully expressive faces that show off well on clothes. Most of the princesses and heroes, on the other hand, don't have nearly the range of expressions. The newer princesses (and Tink) have more options but still not what you get from the villains. The villains often have more colors in their clothing as well which can make them more visually interesting. If you look at the princesses, they have a fairly limited range of colors in their hair, clothes, etc.

That is really cute. Ottobre has something similar for bigger girls that I want to try for Zoe. First I'll have to show it to her to see if she'd actually wear it. :headache: I recently made her a simple shirred summer dress and thought it would be cute to add ruffles on the straps. She still hasn't worn the dress so I may have to replace the straps and see if that makes it more 'her style'. :rolleyes:

Well I've now taken the pink skirt apart completely. I worked out some dimensions based on the Tink skirt to test. I'll be trying the pink version again using those dimensions to make one that is longer. I also decided to replace the pink w/roses for more of the striped fabric. I think that will add a nice contrast that was lacking before. Lastly I'll be redoing the rolled edge of some of the pieces with a dark pink. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be more what I envision.
I never really thought about that before. The villains do have more colors, and better facial expressions. If Hannah wasn't scared of all of them I might give it a try.
Can't wait to see what you do with the pink skirt. I think Fancy Nancy is a great idea.

Yep, I took the pictures myself. I edited the faded/colored one in photobucket.
I am picture challenged.

ok we are heading off to the movies here in a bit... made these this am for them... love these style pants... anastasia wants more this style...
And thought I would add a few pics of the kids and anastasia looking "sassy" - as she said! lol

th_IMG_8847.jpg

th_IMG_8841.jpg

th_IMG_8840.jpg

th_IMG_8846.jpg

Lori
Cute outfits! Love the pants. Are those not Easy Fits?

Does anyone have pictures of a circus themed outfit? Or even JoJo's circus? I have some circus fabric and I can't decide what to do with it. My parents just told me they would like to take Hannah to the circus on Sunday.

She is a JLY doll. Georgia was excited because she has curly hair. She said too bad its not blonde and short like mine though. haha

We are having a garage sale in July to support her AG doll fund. She wants the Chrissa doll and one of the other historical dolls. I said you have one now, she said I know but I want MY own doll, this was someone elses first. hehehe

!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!

Tifani, T-beri, has been having contractions and her midwife has told her to head to the birthing center which is an hour from her house. BUT! When she and her hubby went to leave their van wouldn't start!!! Come on everyone send some Van starting vibes Tifani's way!! Then, some easy labor vibes too!!!!

ENABLER ALERT!!!!!
Jennifer Paganelli fabric is on sale at fabritopia.com, 15% off, very good prices and great selection. I tried to restrain myself but really how can you with all of those gorgeous fabrics.

So sad about Michael Jackson, even with all of his problems and demons, he was a great entertainer.

!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!

Tifani, T-beri, has been having contractions and her midwife has told her to head to the birthing center which is an hour from her house. BUT! When she and her hubby went to leave their van wouldn't start!!! Come on everyone send some Van starting vibes Tifani's way!! Then, some easy labor vibes too!!!!

I don't believe it...i am going to be moving IRL and online tomorrow!!! We are almost to 250!!!

Not to be nosy but what is IRL?

OOOOH Come on Van of Tiff Start!! Get that lady to the birthing center! Sending easy labor thoughts her way, and hurry up van starting thoughts too!

!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!

Oh I hope the van starts. . . Or someone can give her a ride. I'll be thinking of you T-beri

Not to be nosy but what is IRL?

IRL- In Real Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter