• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disboutiquers part 3 (Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!! I'm trying to decide if I want ONE of my own! I'm sure y'all always have something going on!!! I'll bet your Disney trip is going to be BUSY and a lot of fun!!

I've got that baby bug...but i'm also a worry wart...and afraid of giving birth.

My mother says that being a "wee chicken" is NOT an excuse to deprive her of grandchildren!:lmao:

we'll see!

Have fun on your trip!!

:goodvibes
Believe me... you will absolutely not have time to be afraid of giving birth. I goes by so fast that it is almost sad. Besides after, you will think "well, that wasn't so bad." :lmao: While I was in labor with my first I was like "I am never doing this again!" And almost immediately after, I ws like "well that was worth it, it wasn't as bad as I thought." :). LOL, at your Mom. That is cute.

Ok, I finally have couple things to share. Here's the dress that I made dd for dinner at Ohana.

Finally, the sleeping beauty gown that I have been working on forever! It is not perfect, but I am quite happy with how it turned out despite the messy seams on the inside! I am not sure if I want to attempt anything like that again!!!

th_IMG_4487t.jpg

th_IMG_4494t.jpg

th_IMG_4496t.jpg

and this one so ds doesn't get left out!
th_IMG_4498t.jpg

This is absolutely perfect! I love it!. Your dd also looks beautiful. Pink is a great color on her.

Since I'm not going to try to catch up, I'll just post some stuff that I've made lately.

th_outfit.jpg
th_IMG_1325.jpg
th_reveal3.jpg
th_reveal2.jpg
th_finished.jpg
th_cruella2.jpg
th_Emma2resized.jpg
th_Twirl.jpg

These are all wonderful!! Cruella is fabulous and my favorite!!

Cute! I love his smile! Happy Birthday!:cake: :cake: :bday:

Thanks!!

Ok, I finally have couple things to share. Here's the dress that I made dd for dinner at Ohana.

IMG_4482t.jpg

Finally, the sleeping beauty gown that I have been working on forever! It is not perfect, but I am quite happy with how it turned out despite the messy seams on the inside! I am not sure if I want to attempt anything like that again!!!

th_IMG_4487t.jpg
th_IMG_4494t.jpg
th_IMG_4496t.jpg
th_IMG_4498t.jpg

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! These are both amazing!! Fantastic work!

th_IMG_4482t.jpg

th_IMG_4487t.jpg
th_IMG_4494t.jpg
th_IMG_4496t.jpg

th_IMG_4498t.jpg

I really like that Ohana dress; it's so bright & tropical. WOW!! on the Sleeping Beauty dress. It's gorgeous. Messy seams or not that's definitely something to be proud of.:love:

IMG_4494t.jpg

This turned out great and your DD looks beautiful! Lily is sitting in my lap right now. When she saw this dress she said "I WANT THAT DRESS!COOL!" which I don't think she has ever said before when seeing a photo! She is even now mad at me because she can't see the picture anymore. She REALLY loves it!

th_IMG_4482t.jpg

th_IMG_4487t.jpg

th_IMG_4494t.jpg

th_IMG_4496t.jpg

th_IMG_4498t.jpg

I love the Ohana dress! So full and colorful! Your daughter looks beautiful in it!

And the Sleeping Beauty dress is breathtaking!!! You did a fantastic job!!!

Believe me... you will absolutely not have time to be afraid of giving birth. I goes by so fast that it is almost sad. Besides after, you will think "well, that wasn't so bad." :lmao: While I was in labor with my first I was like "I am never doing this again!" And almost immediately after, I ws like "well that was worth it, it wasn't as bad as I thought." :). LOL, at your Mom. That is cute.

Even though, my birth didn't go by fast, and I had pleanty of time to contemplate on many a thing, and I certainly do not now nor will I ever look back at it and think "That wasn't so bad", it (being Corey)was DEFINETELY SOOOO worth it!!! :love:

But, for the other two, I just went for the planned C-section! :thumbsup2

You can do it Cammie! Your Mom is right! Being afraid of labor is no excuse! ;) Didn't I read that you had a rule that you have to try something once, even if you are scared of it????? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Wow! Page 246 already! That means a new thread soonerish! :goodvibes

I'm way behind on the thread, but I wanted to share my birthday boy! Wyatt turns 6 today (well, officially at 9:22 tonight ;) ). Last night I decided to whip up a birthday shirt for him to wear to school today. Nothing fancy, but he loves it. I'm sure he'll also wear it to his party on Sunday.

th_PICT0133-1.jpg
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WYATT!!!!! Love the smile to go with the shirt!!!:bday: party: :dancer: :rockband: :jumping1:
:clown: <---Hope the clown isnt scary! :laughing:

th_IMG_4482t.jpg

th_IMG_4487t.jpg

th_IMG_4494t.jpg

th_IMG_4496t.jpg

th_IMG_4498t.jpg
Absolutely stunning....that is just gorgeous beyond amazing!!!:worship: I love the fabric too...I am a sucker for nice silk and satan.....:yay:

WOW!! I'm trying to decide if I want ONE of my own! I'm sure y'all always have something going on!!! I'll bet your Disney trip is going to be BUSY and a lot of fun!!

I've got that baby bug...but i'm also a worry wart...and afraid of giving birth.
(Miss Cammie I thought all the flu on your trippie was leading somewhere???)
But in any case, you are such a good mommie that you just have to work on that little project soon! And as far as birth goes, I say better living thru chemistry or whatever that saying is....just say when checking into hospital, I am here for my epidural! :laughing:

I HATE to cut fabric, so I sat down and cut out the fabric for 7 different outfits a few days ago. So far, I've completed this one, and a matching Build-A-Bear dress. Tessa's going to wear this on the day that Sawyer wears his Peter Pan costume and Lydia will wear a Tinkerbell dress. I frankenpatterned the portrait peasant top for the top and CarlaC's a-line jumper for the bottom half. I don't have a picture of Tessa modeling it yet. It fits like a long shirt and she'll wear some capris under it.

DSC06916Medium.jpg

Here's Nana on the back:
DSC06917Medium.jpg

I'm almost done with a minnie dot jumper (and matching Build-A-Bear dress), too. Hopefully I'll finish them today.

This is such a GREAT idea!! I love it!

I hate to post my latest creation after that stunning Aurora gown but here goes.... I "designed" this myself by literally holding paper upto my DD and tracing where I wanted the fabric to be! I guessimated on the back since I knew I would be shirring it. I made it from Barbie sheets that I found on sale at a discount store (Marshalls? I think). The sheet fabric was very thin and I don't know that I would do it again. I lined it with white fabric. I want to make a twirl skirt or capris to go with it...I have a lot of fabric left! Plus I am making the other side of the pillowcase for my other DD! :laughing:

IMGP5254.jpg

IMGP5255.jpg

IMGP5257.jpg

Is this pose taken???? If not can we call it the Devon??? ;)

IMGP5258.jpg

Boy it's so nice out....we are done sewing and lunch and are headed out to the playground and horsebackriding :thumbsup2 Have a great day~ one last pic....

IMGP5259.jpg

Wow! Page 246 already! That means a new thread soonerish! :goodvibes

I know! I'll be starting a new thread pretty soon here. I'll post the link when I do.

:clown: <---Hope the clown isnt scary! :laughing:

It's not toooo bad! :rotfl2:

I hate to post my latest creation after that stunning Aurora gown but here goes.... I "designed" this myself by literally holding paper upto my DD and tracing where I wanted the fabric to be! I guessimated on the back since I knew I would be shirring it. I made it from Barbie sheets that I found on sale at a discount store (Marshalls? I think). The sheet fabric was very thin and I don't know that I would do it again. I lined it with white fabric. I want to make a twirl skirt or capris to go with it...I have a lot of fabric left! Plus I am making the other side of the pillowcase for my other DD! :laughing:

IMGP5254.jpg

IMGP5255.jpg

IMGP5257.jpg

IMGP5258.jpg

Boy it's so nice out....we are done sewing and lunch and are headed out to the playground and horsebackriding :thumbsup2 Have a great day~ one last pic....

IMGP5259.jpg

It's beautiful!!!!! You did a really great job! Especially since you made the pattern yourself!! Devon is just adorable!!! And, I like her signature pose!!!

It looks like you are having a lot nicer weather there than we are! We got MORE SNOW last night!!!!!!!! WHEN OH WHEN WILL THIS END??!!!!! :headache:

I talked to Barbara again this morning. She is so amazingly chipper, it's hard to believe! That's just sort of how she is though. She told me again, "Teresa....I AM going to Florida!" She told her doctor that too, and apparently, she seemed to think it was possible as well. So, I keep praying that she is ok, AND she gets to go with us!

She has lots of appointments next week, so hopefully things will start getting set up soon. I have to call about her Medicare for her today, to see what they will cover.

And, once again, I want to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers! I told Barbara about y'all and she seemd pretty impressed that you all cared about her so much too! :lovestruc :grouphug:

I don't think we've posted a picture of Barbara, and I always like to be able to picture what people look like, so here she is. This was on our last family trip to Florida in 2004. She's holding baby Tessa:

5-4-04BarbaraandTessa-1.jpg

IMGP5254.jpg

IMGP5255.jpg

IMGP5257.jpg

IMGP5258.jpg

IMGP5259.jpg

The Devon pose! (hurry and patent it!)

That is such a cute sun dress and her face is so full of JOY!:cutie:

This is absolutely perfect! I love it!. Your dd also looks beautiful. Pink is a great color on her.

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! These are both amazing!! Fantastic work!

I really like that Ohana dress; it's so bright & tropical. WOW!! on the Sleeping Beauty dress. It's gorgeous. Messy seams or not that's definitely something to be proud of.:love:

I love the Ohana dress! So full and colorful! Your daughter looks beautiful in it!

And the Sleeping Beauty dress is breathtaking!!! You did a fantastic job!!!

Thanks! Pink is her favorite color!. My dd love the Ohana dress, too! She didn't want to take it off.

All adorable!!! Which SB pattern did you use? I have a couple and don't want to attempt a difficult one!!!

I use Simplicity 9384. It runs pretty big...I make everything for my dd in a size 5, and made this in a size 4 (after remembering someone here saying that it runs big).

th_IMGP5254.jpg
th_IMGP5255.jpg
th_IMGP5257.jpg

That looks great, and look so comfy!! Perfect for the summer.

I talked to Barbara again this morning. She is so amazingly chipper, it's hard to believe! That's just sort of how she is though. She told me again, "Teresa....I AM going to Florida!" She told her doctor that too, and apparently, she seemed to think it was possible as well. So, I keep praying that she is ok, AND she gets to go with us!

She has lots of appointments next week, so hopefully things will start getting set up soon. I have to call about her Medicare for her today, to see what they will cover.

And, once again, I want to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers! I told Barbara about y'all and she seemd pretty impressed that you all cared about her so much too! :lovestruc :grouphug:

It is great that she is staying positive and chipper!

Beautiful!

I too conquered Aurora...it should be our initiation or something.

BUT I was traumatized for life from that pattern. :blush:

No kidding about being traumatized! I took so many breaks from making the costume to work on other things in between, and finally decided to finish it...and when I was done, I told dh that I will never want to do anything quite like it again! LOL

Jenny

I hope it's ok to join in with all of you. I've been lurking the last couple days and I'm so impressed with all the sewing! Everything is so adorable. I'm more of a lurker but I just wanted to say how I wish I could sew like all of you.

I love the Aurora dress, I love the peter pan applique, I love the barbie dress, I could go on and on. I've spent the last couple days trying to read (skim) the past threads and have gotten so many tips and tricks. I had never even heard of YCMT before this. I love it! Thank you!

I bought Carla's twirl skirt pattern (I think?) the other day and picked out pink and blue fabric to go with a disney princess fabric from JoAnn's. I've got the strips cut out and "just" need to sew it together. :rotfl2: We'll see how that goes...:scared1:

I hope it's ok to join in with all of you. I've been lurking the last couple days and I'm so impressed with all the sewing! Everything is so adorable. I'm more of a lurker but I just wanted to say how I wish I could sew like all of you.

I love the Aurora dress, I love the peter pan applique, I love the barbie dress, I could go on and on. I've spent the last couple days trying to read (skim) the past threads and have gotten so many tips and tricks. I had never even heard of YCMT before this. I love it! Thank you!

I bought Carla's twirl skirt pattern (I think?) the other day and picked out pink and blue fabric to go with a disney princess fabric from JoAnn's. I've got the strips cut out and "just" need to sew it together. :rotfl2: We'll see how that goes...:scared1:

:welcome: !!!! Please post your outfit when you are done with it!! And if you have any questions or need help, we are here for you!

I'm way behind on the thread, but I wanted to share my birthday boy! Wyatt turns 6 today (well, officially at 9:22 tonight ;) ). Last night I decided to whip up a birthday shirt for him to wear to school today. Nothing fancy, but he loves it. I'm sure he'll also wear it to his party on Sunday.

th_PICT0133-1.jpg
I love that shirt and he looks so happy. Oh and :bday: :joker: :woohoo: Happy Birthday to Wyatt!!!!

th_IMG_4482t.jpg

th_IMG_4487t.jpg

th_IMG_4494t.jpg

th_IMG_4496t.jpg

th_IMG_4498t.jpg
I love love love the Aurora dress and the Ohana dress is so adorable. Great job on both.
I decided after DD's very scary out of blue, we have to do this now C-Section that I am not too keen on doing it again. :scared1:

th_IMGP5254.jpg

th_IMGP5255.jpg

th-IMGP5257.jpg

th_IMGP5258.jpg

th_IMGP5259.jpg
I love this dress it is so cute and girly.

I don't think we've posted a picture of Barbara, and I always like to be able to picture what people look like, so here she is. This was on our last family trip to Florida in 2004. She's holding baby Tessa:

th_5-4-04BarbaraandTessa-1.jpg
It's great that she keeps a positive attitude and having something happy to look forward is helpful too. Being positive and not giving up will help to heal her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter