Discount Code for Radio City Music Hall

Kewz1

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! I have friends heading to NYC next month. They’re wanting to see the Christmas Spectacular but not wanting to pay the high prices. Does anyone have a code they are willing/able to share?

Thank you!

Depending on exactly when they are there, they might find it at the TKTS booth or they can use the Today TIX app that shows a discounted price depending upon the day you look at (anywhere from $48-$80). Hope that helps!

Hey everyone! I have friends heading to NYC next month. They’re wanting to see the Christmas Spectacular but not wanting to pay the high prices. Does anyone have a code they are willing/able to share?

Thank you!

It is sometimes available are the TKTS booth - looking at the app it looks like they currently have 50% off. They would probably have to get the tickets the day of or the day before the show through one of the TKTS locations (the main one is in Times Square).

The other option is the Today Tix app which allows you to buy discounted tickets ahead of time. It’s been a few years since I used it in NYC, but the last time I did you didn’t know your exact seat location when buying, just the general area and the location of other seats they’d recently sold. You then meet a Today Tix employee outside the theatre to collect your tickets - it feels dodgy but it is 100% a legit company!

Check Groupon.com for the NYC area. They've had discounts for tickets in the past few years.

Here is the page. It's about 40% off. (They may offer additional, later days as Christmas approaches.)

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-rockettes-christmas-spectacular-radio-city-2019

Also, if you have a Chase Bank credit card, they usually have Preferred Seating or other perks at the venue for their customers, as Chase is a sponsor.

Also, if there are people from Radio City wandering around inside asking if you want a $15 Amazon gift card for filling out a 10 min survey about Radio City, DO sign up. It's legit! We've each gotten the Amazon gift card. :thumbsup2

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter