Discount Disneyland tickets

mrsbann

Earning My Ears
If you have the 2011 entertainment book you can get a 5 day hopper for 193 and 172 for kids. Hope this helps someone save a litte money.

Awesome can you post the link where I can get the book? is the book electronic as I need to buy like tomorrow. also do you buy the tickets on disney web site?

Well you had my hopes up but I did a search and the books I found had no disney discounts when I searched the anaheim book also they ship it and I need to buy sooner then they could get the book to me.

This is whats posted

through December 31st, 2011
Adult

Gate Price: $216.00 plus tax $0.00 = $216.00
YOUR PRICE: $193.00
*Taxes & fees will be calculated at checkout

Ages 10 and older
Bonus: Receive one Magic Morning early entry admission per ticket!

Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Tickets entitle Guests to admittance to both Disneyland® park and Disney's California Adventure® park over 5 days, guest may visit both theme parks per day. Each day of use of a Disneyland® Resort Ticket constitutes one full day of use.

- *Ticket will only be valid for pick up and use 30 days before and up to 60 days after Guest Arrival Date selected at checkout or the ticket expiration date, whichever comes first. All Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Tickets expire 13 days after first use or on January 13, 2012, whichever occurs first. First use must occur by December 31, 2011.
- *Parking fees are not included in the price of the ticket.
- The guest whose name appears on the Order will be required to present personal identification with picture satisfactory to Disney and the name on such identification MUST match a name on the Order.

Print and exchange your order confirmation email at any Main Entrance Ticket Window to receive your admission tickets. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. VOID IF ALTERED. Disneyland® park and Disney’s California Adventure™ park hours vary and are subject to change without notice. Unused tickets are not refundable.

So if I order the book I become a member then I can order the ticket deal? Or do I have to have the book in hand to order the ticket deal?

Im sorry this wont work for you...I just read their FAQs and it takes 24 to 48 hours for them to process the order than an e-ticket is sent. Sorry to get your hopes up.

but if theres people who are planning to go in a couple of days that already have the 2011 entertainment book this would be good.

When I tried it out, the price of the Entertainment Book (after taxes and fees) was $6 less than the eticket Disneyland price for a 5-day Park Hopper. That was less than ARES travel too, which was the lowest I had found prior to that.

Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter