Discount on meals with Disney Visa. Where?

Spoiledraf

Mouseketeer
i read that you can get 10% off dining at select Restaurants. We just got back and I forgot to ask about it anywhere.
What restaurants would be included?

Receive 10% off select dining locations most days at Walt Disney World® Resort (restrictions may apply). Just use your Disney Visa Card or Disney RewardsRedemption Card at the locations below and mention this offer to receive the discount.

Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and Villas:
  • Boma
  • Jiko (see restrictions)
  • Sanaa
Disney's BoardWalk Inn and Villas:
  • ESPN Sports Club
  • Flying Fish Cafe (see restrictions)
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort:
  • Shutters at Old Port Royale
Disney's Contemporary Resort:
  • The Wave
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground:
  • Trail's End Restaurant
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa:
  • Citricos (see restrictions)
  • Grand Floridian Cafe
Disney's Old Key West Resort:
  • Olivia's Cafe
Disney's Port Orleans Resort:
  • Boatwright's Dining Hall
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa:
  • The Turf Club Bar and Grill
Disney's Wilderness Lodge:
  • Artist Point (see restrictions)
  • Whispering Canyon Cafe
Disney's Yacht Club Resort:
  • Captain's Grille
Disney's Hollywood Studios®:
  • The Hollywood Brown Derby (see restrictions)
  • Hollywood & Vine (see restrictions)
Epcot®:
  • Biergarten Restaurant (see restrictions)

Also, you get 10% off when you spend $50 or more in certain merchandise locations. You probably already know this, but just an FYI in case you don't.

Yes, you do have to specify that you're going to pay with your Disney Visa and that you want to utilize that discount. It will not happen automatically.

And you have to actually use the card. You can't just show them the card to get the discount. Even if that is the card attached to your MB, you have to give them the card to process.

Also, you get 10% off when you spend $50 or more in certain merchandise locations. You probably already know this, but just an FYI in case you don't.

Most stores at Disney have the discount! Like someone else said, remind them though! Some of the CMs don't mention it. Anytime my order was over $50, I would just get out my Visa and say "not sure if I get my discount here but I do have a Disney Visa" ;)

ellie05 put up a pretty good list :). We have a Chase Disney Visa as well.... but I have to confess, we haven't gotten all that many dining discounts with it :(. It's not that they aren't there - it's that we get a far better deal with TIW - and (just us) we never try to stack discounts. We also don't get NEARLY as many restrictions.

Now, we don't mind.... the card by itself (to us) is well worth it, just for "point racking".... we use it every trip, for every meal, for every expense - pay it off, collect the points, and use 'em on the NEXT trip. We generally get a good $100 per year out of the system. So far, they haven't collected 2 cents of interest :). I keep thinking - this just can't go on forever, can it? :).

Thanks for the info. We are usually on the dining plan so it doesn't apply. But this was a last second visit and apparently you have to book at least 72 hours in advance to add the dining plan. We could have used the discount twice. Oh well.

And just so you know, the restrictions that they refer to have to do with holiday dates, like Christmas Eve and Christmas, NYE, Valentine's Day, etc.

You should check out the free app MOUSEPERKS , it shows you wich stores and restaurants will give TIW, AP, DVC and Visa discounts. It's easier than memorizing everything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter