Discount Rates include Club Level?

Eclpz314

<font color=red>ADDICOMNIAC<br><font color=teal>I
We stayed at RPR Club Level for 7 nights in July with no discounts except for the MC stay 3 get 1 night free. It was a Universal Studios promotion. It was me, dh, and sons 14,17. This was a splurge for us because we really hadn't had a vacation in a while. I am already in the planning stages for next year and would like to find out if the entertainment rate or any of the others that you have used cover the Club Level too and if so, a ballpark figure of the discount amount. We are running into several changes for this next trip. 1) one son will be considered an "adult" since he will have turned 18. 2) 22 yr. old daughter is also talking of joining us. 3) Loews will probably not honor our 7 night stay as counting toward Gold because I didn't book directly through them....thought it was connected to the US promo..guess not : ( Does anyone have any suggestions to start me on the right track here? We'd really like to do club level again......we got spoiled! And we used a twin airbed for 14 yr.old son and 17 yr. old got one queen bed to himself, so not sure where daughter will fit in plans. Any advice?? Thanks all! geez, I want to be back at RPR now!!!

Eclpz, you can look at the thread that states rate and date to see what people have posted for their rates for club level and what discount they used.

Yes, the club level may be included in discounts depending on availability.

We booked HRH club level through hotelkingdom.com and paid $209 a night plus tax. I have read similar rates using Fan Club and Entertainment cards.

As for the sleeping arrangements. I'd put both boys in a bed together and give your DD the air matress. There were 5 of us in our room at HRH and we didn't feel crowded at all :).

Teresa

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=187829&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

I would call Loews First # providing you were a member before your last trip and give them your card # and ask what your status is. This way you can find out if it counted and if they say it did not I would ask why.

5 in a standard room at RPR especially since there are no little ones will be tight and remember only 1 bathroom. If you decided to not go with club level you could get 2 standard rooms for about the same $. Also they will charge an extra $25 for each adult in the room (more than 2).

Good Luck!

Thanks for the rate thread suggestion. I had looked at it before but didn't really pay that much attention to it. If those kinds of rates hold true for 2004 then I might just be able to swing something. I'm assuming that we would be able to have 5 people in a club room.....probably make us rent a rollaway, but that's ok. I'm still debating standard rooms vs. club, one room vs. two...wow! love all this planning!!! As far as the Loew's membership counting for my 7 night stay in July...I called and talked to Elijah at Loews last week. He said my stay from July was not in the computer because it wasn't booked directly through Loews, but suggested I send him a copy of everything and they would look at it. I faxed the info to him and am waiting to hear back. I just wrongly assumed that since US advertises Loew's onsite hotels and I booked through US vacations that the stay would count towards becoming a Gold member. Still waiting to see what happens on that end. I'll continue my planning and wait to hear any good rates that are available for 2004. I played around and try to reserve through Loew's site for RPR next July. It kept saying there were no rooms available...no matter which week I picked. I'm hoping that's just a glitch in the system somewhere. Anyone know of something big going on at RPR during the whole month?

have reported that there are no entertainment discounts on club level. However I have heard of fan club discounts for club so it's worth looking into.

Good luck!

You are in great hands with Elijah. He has helped me out more than once and when I have a problem I call and ask for him. Just dont count on a call back...give him a while to straighten it out and call him back. I had a stay that they didnt want to consider qualifying and it was a package directly through Universal. By the way, it did count. I have since been back using the fan club rate not booked using loews # and did have it counted as well. I think when checking in you have to have the # in the reservations computer so loews can track it. It takes forever to get your next level card and I found out it had been changed in the system when I called to make reservations for my next stay. I did eventually get the card but have since become platnium and am still waiting on that one. Good luck deciding on what rooms to book and have fun planning!

Originally posted by JessicaR
You are in great hands with Elijah. He has helped me out more than once and when I have a problem I call and ask for him. Just dont count on a call back...give him a while to straighten it out and call him back. I had a stay that they didnt want to consider qualifying and it was a package directly through Universal. By the way, it did count.

Wow, there may be hope! Sounds like you had the same US pkg. I booked. I DID give my Loews # during the week before checkin and also again at checkin. We got our cookies/milk, backpacks for the kids, etc. but I have yet to receive the actual card....and I signed up back in April and have been receiving Loews mail at home. At least Elijah found my name in the computer..that's a start I guess. Thanks for the info. These boards are almost as good as the cookies were ; )

My experience has been that when you look for months far in advance, it will say that rooms are unavailable because they have not put those months into the rate system yet. The closer you get to those months, you will start seeing rates and availability.

Originally posted by goodstarr
"The closer you get to those months, you will start seeing rates and availability. "

But that's soooo far away!!!!!!!!! lol guess I'll just have to go look at my pictures again and daydream!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter