? Discount rates Swan/Dolphin in December

Kata

DIS Veteran
Has anyone gotten a discount rate for The Swan/Dolphin for early December (value season),the lowest rate I was offered is $249.00(standard room ) with AAA or entertainment card,I have read on different websites that the rate for that time of the year is $169.00-$189.00 with discounts but they don't seem to be offering those rates yet,I do have BWI booked at $249.00 but I was hoping that I could get a lower rate at the Swan or Dolphin since they are also Epcot resorts.Does anyone have any insight into the discounts at the Swan or Dolphin?
Thanks!!!! :)

They told me that they were not "in the system" this early. But, a couple of years ago I booked a December stay 11 months in advance at the AAA rate of $147.50. I also notice if you go on the Dreams Unlimited site to book the Swan/Dolphin and enter the entire month of November or December there are some days showing the discounts (mostly close to the holidays).

Good luck! And, please post if a good rate comes up. I think there are quite a few of us hoping for them.

Tammy

Just curious as to what your dates are, my dh is going to be at a convention at the swan that starts nov. 28th, after the tons of people hopefully clear out and wont stay all week I am hoping we can get a good deal on our room, I dont know what the convention rate is, but we qualify for gov. rate anyway if they have it. If not then the contemporary is my plan b this time.

Thanks for the information,I am planning on staying at BWI(AAA rate $249) 12/02-12/05 unless I find a better rate at the Swan or Dolphin, they are running a special right now that ends in September for a standard room at $159 or $169 and you can get a concierge room for around $239,so I hope these rates are around again at the beginning of December,it just seems strange that rates get cheaper there during the peak season near Xmas but aren't available during the value season,I will keep an eye on the rates and post if December rates go down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter