Discounts for La Nouba?

I think the mickey monitor mentioned that there is an AP discount currently for 25% off.

I'm not sure when you're going or if you'll have children with you but WDW is offering a free child's ticket. Just go to the official Disney World website for more info. A CM I was talking to last week told me about to offer in a round about way. She just said go to the website and check out information about La Nouba and you'll find a surprise there.;) I haven't heard any info on it here in the DIS, but it's definitely a legitimate offer.

Originally posted by Castillo Mom
I'm not sure when you're going or if you'll have children with you but WDW is offering a free child's ticket. Just go to the official Disney World website for more info. A CM I was talking to last week told me about to offer in a round about way. She just said go to the website and check out information about La Nouba and you'll find a surprise there.;) I haven't heard any info on it here in the DIS, but it's definitely a legitimate offer.

i just checked the disney website but didn't see anything about this discount...

do you know where to look? is it only for people staying on site?

thanks

Assuming you are going at a time without discounts, I would recommend the best way to 'kind of' get a discount is to sit in Cat 2 seats on the second level on either side of the Cat 1 seats. This will save you a little. As far as cost, this show is incredible- and after you see it once you will have no problem splurging again...and again.

Blessings,
mic_key_mouse

I am also looking for a discount on La Nouba tickets. Has there ever been one on Cat. 1 seats? I'm planning on going to the Nov. 30 show and will need to get tickets next week. Also, after doing a search here for "best seats", it seems section 204, row AA is the winner. However, on Mousesavers someone mentioned a "sight obstruction" in the first couple of rows there. Anyone know what they are talking about?

The only obstruction I can think of in the first couple of rows of the upper sections would be people walking in front of you. That's usually only a problem right at the very beginning of the show. This is one show you want to be early for!
I wouldn't obsess too much about the location of your seats. You have no problem seeing from most locations in the theater. I'm sure you've heard it before, but there really isn't a bad seat in the house! If anything, the seats closest to the stage are not as desirable, because you are constantly looking up.

Thanks JamesD! I still might try for the AA row- I am only 5 ft. tall and would love to not have someones head in front of me! I have to be careful in the movie theater too- I usually try the jacket over the chair in front trick, but obviously this won't work at Cirque!:D

We have sat in the first couple of rows of section 204 a couple of times and prefer those seats. We have never had anything blocking our view and unlike people in the sections in front we can see everything without looking behind us as there are things that do happen in the isle between the upper and lower sections.

If we were going to see La Nouba on our upcoming trip I would probably try and get the same seats again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter