Discounts for March 2 - June 15th are up!

ah10is

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to let people know that the Disney Website is showing that discounts are now available for March 2 - June 15, 2015! Up to 30% off.

Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights March 2 through June 15, 2015!
Plus, when you upgrade to a room and ticket package with minimum 4-day theme park tickets—you can get one more ticket day for FREE!

I'm anxiously waiting for them to be loaded into Orbitz so I can get an additional 15% off using the discount code Review15.

Thank you!!! On my way to work and going to call as soon as I get in!

PS I'm not driving I take a train :)

We already got a pin code for 30% off a moderate room only, it sounds like that is going to be a better discount than the one they announced today?

No code, I've called twice already and both CM's knew about it.... Maybe you got a dud?

Call back but my rooms isn't discounted so 2nd time I called I tried to upgrade and they were all gone only available if I change resorts...

Couldn't get a discount on our current reservation for the TPV room at the CR, but was able to upgrade to Club Level TPV for about $150 less than what our current reservation cost was. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I got some kind of discount, it's just that my DMIL is paying for the whole trip as a gift to our family and my DSIL family and I'm trying to be careful about how much money is spent. She said "whatever it costs", but it's still a little nerve wracking when it's not your own money.:cool1:

I know it's impolite to use all caps, but I just have to say that EASTER IS NOT BLACKED OUT :cool1::cool1:

No discount available on our current reservation at POR. So sad. Do these things open up over time? As people change plans maybe?

They had them at CBR but we really don't want to change resorts.

What a crappy discount, esp considering the increased rates we have seen over the last couple years.

15 - 25% off mods :(

Quite glad we have backed away from a 2015 spring trip now.

Ugh! I've been trying to access the Special Offer on their site and I'm receiving an error and told to try back later. I am already booked with the 30% off pin code but it only covers our first week of the two week trip. The offer would cover our entire stay so it may end up saving us money. Come on website, I need you to work!

Ugh! I've been trying to access the Special Offer on their site and I'm receiving an error and told to try back later. I am already booked with the 30% off pin code but it only covers our first week of the two week trip. The offer would cover our entire stay so it may end up saving us money. Come on website, I need you to work!

I ended up using my Ipad and my reservation went right through. My computer was very glitchy and I was afraid if I didn't book right away, my Easter discount would disappear...

What a crappy discount, esp considering the increased rates we have seen over the last couple years.

15 - 25% off mods :(

Quite glad we have backed away from a 2015 spring trip now.

Anything is better than nothing. I'm quite happy to save any amount of money. ($400 at the CBR!!!)

Thank you OP for posting this, I would have not looked for discounts for the next few days.

I ended up using my Ipad and my reservation went right through. My computer was very glitchy and I was afraid if I didn't book right away, my Easter discount would disappear...

I don't have an Ipad but tried on both my phone and office computer. I guess that I'll have to call during my lunch hour.

I spent over an hour on hold, but saved $500! :yay: DS & I danced to Disney's hold music on my phone's speaker for most of the time that we were on hold, so it wasn't that bad. I'm so flippin' excited!!!

I think the rooms are booking up quickly. I checked this morning online and saw the discount at POP, now it is telling me all the rooms have no availability. Thank god I called and secured my reservation!

I think the rooms are booking up quickly. I checked this morning online and saw the discount at POP, now it is telling me all the rooms have no availability. Thank god I called and secured my reservation!

Yeah I imagine the rooms during Easter week are limited too and I'm SO SO glad I jumped on the deal this morning. 30% off deluxe during a week normally blacked out -- I'm just so happy.

I am on pins and needles waiting for my lunch hour to get here. I tried accessing the offer via my phone and office computer but receive an error each time. I have a pin code offer now but it only covers one of our two weeks. The special offer would cover the entire trip.

After waiting about 45 minutes on hold, we finally got to speak with someone. Our original reservation was at POR. Was told this wasn't available with the discount. He then tried CBR and only the King and Pirate rooms were available. We didn't want to CSR since we just did that back in 2012. Wound up upgrading to AKL for about $400 more than what we were booked at with POR. Can't complain about that!

Ugh! Over an hour on hold to find out POFQ is not included in the discounts and won't be included in any of the upcoming Spring/Early summer discounts either. Don't really want to change resorts as we had to do that last time to get a discount and we have our hearts set on POFQ (plus, changing to the POR would have only saved us $350 over 15 days). Don't waste your time if you're staying at POFQ :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter