Discounts for September 2003, when could I see them?

jxh1

Supreme God of All Things Disney!
Even though I haven't gone on my vacation this September yet (not WDW this year), I'm ready to start planning our next trip to WDW which will probably be in Sept. 2003. Any idea when I may see discounts for that month coming out? It's never to early to start planning!

Thanks!

:p We are going this Sept. (sorry jhx1) and i got our discount code in the early Spring. Keep an eye on www.mousesavers.com as they post the best up to date discount info. That's where i got mine. Fall Getawy Package, and i didn't see it posted on any other site.:p :p

I'm not sure if you are a member of the Disney Club, but the Disney Club 800 number has a pre-recorded message stating that 2003 Disney Club discounts will be available no later than mid-September. Other than that, I would keep mousesavers. :D

Thanks for the reply. Although we love Disney, we try to do it every few years so things are little fresher for us. This year is an off year (we went in 1997 and 2000), so 2003 looks like it will be our next trip. Like I said I like to plan ahead as much as possible, getting the best possible rates and since onsite is a must, I might as well start ASAP! I check out mousesavers.com all the time so I'll be sure to keep up with things on there.

Thanks again!

I'm not sure if you are a member of the Disney Club, but the Disney Club 800 number has a pre-recorded message stating that 2003 Disney Club discounts will be available no later than mid-September. Other than that, I would keep checking mousesavers. :D

I'm not a Disney Club member right now, but I'm sure I will be before my trip in 380+ days! Thanks for the tip!

The codes for this September didn't come out until the beginning to June.

I used codes for our upcoming September trip. I had booked on the AP rate in February (even though we had no AP (one of us would have bought it if we couldn't get a better deal). When the regular codes came out - I'm thinking maybe June- I called and switched our rate no problem I think it save about $200 for 6 days over the AP rate and I had not a single problem switching the rate. Our rate is $1558 (includes tax) for 6 nights Poly GV concierge. I''m so looking forward to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter