Discounts for the campground

Napria

It really *is* the Happiest Place!
I used to use AAA, but that's gone now. Are there any discounts out there for the Fort anymore?

I used to use AAA, but that's gone now. Are there any discounts out there for the Fort anymore?

We haven't been able to find any since the AAA, but someone mentioned just recently that there were a limited amount of some type toward the fall of the year - can't remember the particulars. You could call and ask!

I think they stay so booked up that there's not much need of added incentives from their perspective. Too bad for us! :(

That's what I thought. The cast member I spoke with when I booked told me that AAA may be able to give me a discount if I book with them so I'm going to try that, but I'm not holding my breath. I actually only renewed AAA each year for the discount at the Fort and on the tickets.

Yep. I've never seen it include the campsites.

I'm an addict. Discounts or no, if my husband says we can go to the Fort, I book it! You don't have to tell me twice.

You can search back through the previous threads but this was discussed.

The link I posted above is for early fall stays 8/15 to 10/3 if booked by 8/7. In the "Important Details" section it excludes 3-BR villas (not campsites).

If you click the "View Offer Details" link on that page, it takes you to the summer offer for stays 6/16 to 8/27 if booked by 6/12 which does exclude campsites. That is a DIFFERENT offer (scroll up to the top of the page to see what I mean). We have folks here who got 15% IIRC.

The early fall offer includes the campsites. It did last year as well. Problem for us is that's when the back-to-school crowd can't come and demand slacks for campsites (although some on-property resorts are in full free dining mode).

Bama Ed

Last edited:

We saw the discount on the campsites last year when we were booking for November. We were hoping it would repeat again this year and include early October and it did. Only problem is that it ended the week before we go this year. They extended it a few weeks this year I believe the one for the campsites ended like the 3rd week in September last year but expanded to 10/3 this year.

Several people got confused on the previous thread about it including campsites because they were looking at the Summer offer and not the Early fall discount. The early fall one does include the campsites.

Ah. Well. I'm going in 2 months. Height of summer. Hate the heat, but it's hot at home that time too and I'd rather be at the Fort. I work in a school, so Fall is out for me :(

At least till I retire :)

I think the promotion is "Late Summer" or it could have been "Early Fall". Only promotion all year i have found that included Campsites

I was able to get it on a preferred site. Was not available on Full.......so it cost me $ 20 more for 9 days.

This was for Late September

I'm 97% positive the first time we stayed at FW I had heard there were no discounts ever for the campsites, but I called for something else before we went and the CM saw a discount and applied it. It may have been AAA, as I was a member then, so if they've done away with that then there may not be any. But I say it never hurts to call and ask every so often.

I'm 97% positive the first time we stayed at FW I had heard there were no discounts ever for the campsites, but I called for something else before we went and the CM saw a discount and applied it. It may have been AAA, as I was a member then, so if they've done away with that then there may not be any. But I say it never hurts to call and ask every so often.

The problem with this is Disney reservations has a policy of not giving out discounts unless you ask for a specific one. So you can ask, "do you have a AAA discount available?" And if they do you will get it, but if you ask, "Are there any discounts available?" And there is a AAA discount, they won't let you know.

Unless things have changed.

Come to think of it, I probably did say, oh, by the way, can you also check if there is a AAA discount?

Come to think of it, I probably did say, oh, by the way, can you also check if there is a AAA discount?

Before I dropped my AAA membership I always asked. I asked at a store as a joke once and they said the did. So that got me asking everywhere I paid. It was surprising to me who actually offers AAA discounts.

Before I dropped my AAA membership I always asked. I asked at a store as a joke once and they said the did. So that got me asking everywhere I paid. It was surprising to me who actually offers AAA discounts.

As far as using it at Disney, if discounts are offered at stores, restaurants, etc. only one can be applied, so we use AP's or Disney CC. We did have AAA membership as long as FW honored it for campsites though.

Disney had quit offering discounts on the campsites but they appear to be back for certain groups. There is a general discount available for "late summer" (through Sept.) as well as a deeper discount for Florida residents and annual pass holders.

Anyone know the % discount for AP holders? I currently have the fall discount booked, but wondered about the difference in pricing for AP rates.

I just booked 8/31-9/5 with a "Florida Resident Late Summer" offer. There was a non-Florida late summer discount as well. With my discount the tent site was $40/night except the last night which was $50/night (approaching Labor Day weekend). That put the average at $42/night. Total of $236.25 for 5 nights after taxes. Not too bad!

You have to be some what persistent. I checked this AM and there was nothing available..but tonight after playing with some dates then going back to my original search..boom $42/night popped up and I grabbed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter