Discounts on APs? Kraft promotion on 2 day passes?

bunny

DIS Veteran
I just booked a room using an AP rate. I am only planning on buying one AP and the other people will get the 5 days passes. First of all, are there any discounts on the APs? AAA? Second, can someone tell me where to find the Kraft code for the other tickets? Thanks.

I bought mine before Halloween but I can't remember the website. it is on the Halloween Oreos if you can still find some. I save $8 per 5 day pass and have received them already.

AAA South has an AP discount, you can view it at their website.

We live in New York and bought our AP's through AAA South last year. They had a special price of 109.00 each, we went for 12 days and got more than our moneys worth. This years deal is a renewal for 99.00. The other downside is that you have to go to the AAA South office for your vouchers. It's about a 10-15 minute drive to their office from Universal, and their weekend hours aren't that great.

I did the same thing as Mark & Sandra! I visited Daytona a month before trip and bought them there. However there has been some info here that anyone can purchase them online. I will try and find that thread!

Just take care that the Kraft promo tickets must be used by December 31, 2003. They must be purchased by December 1, 2003 - I think.

Hi, just wondering where you saw that they had to be used by end of Dec... i was just getting ready to buy them... but planning not to use them until June...just want to be sure before i buy them...thanks..amy

This made me extremely nervous, as I bought three tickets using this promotion for our trip in February. I just got off the phone with Brian at Universal and he advised that it is Universal Hollywood where you have to use the tickets by December 31, 2003. I was very relieved because I spent $263 on these tickets and they would be useless for our trip in February, 2004.

If anyone wants to call and confirm this, it would be nice to hear the same info from someone else.

Any info on online purchasing would be appreciated. I went to the AAA south website, but when i went to key in my AAA # the first 5 numbers required (i guess the sounthern codes) were fixed and didn't match my northern #'s.

Thanks again!

antmaril....thanks for the update on the tickets.....did he say if there was an expiration date....I am going to get the 5 day bonus pass thanks...amy

Amy:

He did not indicate that there was an expiration date (however, I didn't ask him specifically). I assume there is no expiration - just like the regular priced ticket.

The # I called was 1-888-322-7199 (On-Line Ticket Store). If you would like to confirm, please do so. I would be relieved to know you get the same info!!!

Marilyn

I believe there are 2 different "$8 off 5-day pass" deals going on right now:

1) Coupon found on Halloween Oreos - this one expires Dec. 31, 2003

2) Kraft link online has no expiration date.

Hope this clears up the confusion.

JessicaR - AAA south doesn't seem to recognize my AAA #. very sad.

at this point we're not planning on having a rental car. May have a relative in FL look into buying the tickets for me.

I wonder if you can call and order them to be mailed? Its worth a shot! I will look for the other thread(s) tonight when search is back up to see if there was further info for you.

For anyone who's interested you can get AP's over the phone from AAA south. I was put in touch with the AAA South Headquarters down in Tampa and they said sure, but there is a proceedure.

You need to type up a letter giving them permission with your signature and fax it down along with a copy of your AAA card and a copy of credit card front and back. What you'll end up paying for is the ticket + tax + shipping + insurance. So one should probably find out the exact costs before proceeding.

Right now i'm trying to get that great rate from hotelkingdom.com for RP so i don't need an AP at all for my days! :)

That's the procedure they told me last year too. I have a problem sending my credit card # (front and back) via fax. Talk about an unsecure line. Just my 2 cents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter