Discovery cove Black Friday deal use

Rick195275

DIS Veteran
Going to be purchasing a day at discovery cove with the additional parks add on included. I know you can use them to go into the other parks before your discovery cove day but does anyone know how many days before? We will be there for close to 2 weeks but looking to do discovery cove towards the end of the trip. To get the most use of the 14 days I would ideally like to go to sea world and aquatica earlier in the week. Is that possible as long as discover cove is within the 14 days?

Going to be purchasing a day at discovery cove with the additional parks add on included. I know you can use them to go into the other parks before your discovery cove day but does anyone know how many days before? We will be there for close to 2 weeks but looking to do discovery cove towards the end of the trip. To get the most use of the 14 days I would ideally like to go to sea world and aquatica earlier in the week. Is that possible as long as discover cove is within the 14 days?
I believe yes. We've done this "deal" several times, and it's a wonderful value. Have fun!

Yes, any 14 consecutive days around your DC day.

If driving, you'll want to get one ticket as the "ultimate package" including Busch Gardens. The upgrade will be cheaper than paying to park at SW & Aquatica.

Yes, any 14 consecutive days around your DC day.

If driving, you'll want to get one ticket as the "ultimate package" including Busch Gardens. The upgrade will be cheaper than paying to park at SW & Aquatica.
Thank you for the info! We won’t have a car but that’s a great tip for those that will :)

Can anyone confirm that the Undercover Tourist deal with SW, Aquatica, and BG includes the free parking? Also, does anyone know if I can go the SW and BG sites and purchase the Black Friday add-ons and pair them with the Discovery Cove tickets from UT? TIA

Update: Oops, never mind on the parking. I couldn't figure it out because I had the wrong tickets in my cart. I didn't have the one that included BG. I also just purchased the upgrades from the other sites, and I think they'll work.

Last edited:
Yes & yes. Add-ons are separate from your ticket. As long as you've got admission to the park somehow, you can use the add-ons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter