Discovery Cove Photo Packages Information

We were just there the other day. We got the Adventure pkg. and it was 159 plus tax. We got the family pic for the 6x8 and key chains, the kids' and daddy individual shots and the CD which has all pics taken at the dolphin swim plus all the pics the photographers took throughout the day. Very cute and worth it IMHO. Here's our family shot.
627d567d.jpg

Also received a complimentary wood frame.

can't wait! I have no clue which package to purchase but we wil be getting one. Hoping these prices are still valid if not oh well lol. Anyone in 2012 have more recent pricing, going next month(holy cow may is next month already?!?!)

can't wait! I have no clue which package to purchase but we wil be getting one. Hoping these prices are still valid if not oh well lol. Anyone in 2012 have more recent pricing, going next month(holy cow may is next month already?!?!)

The prices listed at the beginning of this thread were the prices we were offered on January 1st visit :thumbsup2 .

Updates and Photo Tips!

There have been price changes in recent time. Individual prints are now $25, The Adventure Package went from $139 to $159, the Island Package added a 6x8 print and is now $89, and the photo cd is $150 on its own. If looking to purchase an Adventure Package and DVD the combo is now $209 which makes the Ultimate package at $219 a better option with all of the extras. The SeaVenture cd is now $50 and the only option for the experience.

The Adventure Package includes a free 6x8 frame on most days, but not guaranteed (while supplies last).

To maximize your cost on the dolphin photo cd make sure to look for the photographers stationed around the park until 3:30pm. The Aviary, Serenity Bay, the falls near the aviary, and the shallows of the Grand Reef have rotating photographers. Occasionally areas of the river and reef have an underwater photographer.

When ordering a DVD or poster make sure to allow for up to an hour and a half for processing. When ordering after 5pm the order may not be ready that day.

To avoid long waits at the end of the day pick up orders earlier and place them in your locker. The line will often be a 20-30minute wait after 4pm. During summer storms the area becomes a madhouse of fellow guests trying to leave, observing the approaching clouds and collecting photos before a storm or waiting the storm out will make for a better photo pick-up experience.

I received this yesterday from the people at DC when asking about the cabanas and the photo packages:

Thank you for contacting Discovery Cove. We always enjoy hearing from our guests, especially when we can be of assistance in planning their day.

Private cabanas can be reserved no earlier than 3 weeks in advance. They include a shaded structure, table and chairs, lounge chairs, and a beverage refrigerator all tucked within the lush landscaping. They are $175 per group of six ($186.38 including tax), and can be added to your reservation by contacting the Reservations Center at 1-877-4DISCOVERY or 00 800 33 44 1818 from the U.K. or 1-407-370-1280 from other international countries. Groups larger than 6 guests may require the purchase of an additional cabana.

We provide a videographer and photographer in the dolphin interaction to capture your special moments. After the interaction is completed, you will be given an opportunity to view/purchase any photos or videos. The photo package prices and individual prices are:

Ultimate Package $219
7- 6 x 8 Prints (may be different or same images)
1- 4x6, 2 key rings, 2 wallets (all same image)
1 - All-image Digital Photo CD
1 - Interaction DVD**
1 - 16 x 24 Poster
1 - Photo Album

Adventure Package $159
5-6x8 Prints (may be different or same images)
1-4x6, 2 key rings, 2 wallets (all same image)
1 - All-image Digital Photo CD

Basic Package $89
4 - 6x8 Prints
4x6 and 4 wallets (all same image)

Additional Items
6 x 8 Print $25
4 x 6 Print 2 key rings(all same image) $25
16 x 24 Poster $35
24 x 36 Poster $45
Interaction DVD** $75
Digital Photo CD $150

**DVD video footage is only available for up to 30 days after your visit date.

Be sure to ask about our NEW 5x7 Black Marble Tile Etchings!
Have your family etched into stone by our new, state-of-the-art laser system.
Only $29 with a package, or $39 by itself!

Has anyone tried to copy the picture cd :confused3 We are going as a group of two families one going back to the UK and the other to Canada so we don't really want to have to print out all the pictures in advance but would be good if we could simply copy the whole cd and then each family could take one home.

Hi:
Just curious if anyone knows the answer to my question before I contact DC. We were there last week and I purchased the $89 package. I'm still kicking myself for not purchasing one additional picture. They did ask for my email address. Do they keep the pictures for a specific time or do they offer them to you again by email at a later date?

Thanks.

Michelle

Hi:
Just curious if anyone knows the answer to my question before I contact DC. We were there last week and I purchased the $89 package. I'm still kicking myself for not purchasing one additional picture. They did ask for my email address. Do they keep the pictures for a specific time or do they offer them to you again by email at a later date?

Thanks.

Michelle

Discovery Cove keeps the photos in their system indefinitely and the DVDs for 30 days. They don't offer the photos to the guests by email at a later time, but the guest can certainly request them by email or phone. Hope this helps! :)

Has anyone tried to copy the picture cd :confused3 We are going as a group of two families one going back to the UK and the other to Canada so we don't really want to have to print out all the pictures in advance but would be good if we could simply copy the whole cd and then each family could take one home.

Once you purchase a cd you are free to do what you wish with the files. So, a large family can pass it around as needed. They do sell additional copies for $15 if part of the family would like their own copy immediately. BUT if your entire family does not fit in one pod (the grouping of 8 or 9 guests for the interaction) you will have to purchase one pod for full price and the other at the additional price. They cannot combine all of the photos together if you are separated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter