discovery tickets (7 days)

pizzapazza

Earning My Ears
I've just made a reservetion (for july 14th) by phone at the disc.cove reservation number.
I reserved the dolphins swim as well for 2 persons.
I paid 421,88 $ and if I understood I've bought the sea world ticket as well (the lady I talked with said a 7 days ticket)...did I understand well?
and if I want to go to s.w. the day before d.c. (the 13th of july), can I do that?
I thought to buy the orlando flex ticket with the u.s. and i.o.a., but I think now it is useless, since I already have the s.w.and d.c. tickets,..is it correct?
thx very much for help.

Well, the flex ticket does include Universal/IOA, WetnWild, and Busch Gardens (if you got the 5 park one) If you want to go to those, you could do the ticket still. But if you are only interested in Discovery Cove, and Sea World that should be sufficient. Are you doing Disney World as well?

Yes, you can go to SW the night prior to your Discovery Cove visit. Just bring picture ID, and your confirmation paper (you will receive that in the mail) After 6 pm or so, you will not have to pay for parking. (we went around 630 and the parking attendents were gone for the day)

thx Cindy but if I have already bought the s.w. and d.c. tickets, as I understand, I will not buy the orlandp flex ticket.
I will stay in HRH..is there a ticket for u.s. and i.o.a. only? something like wdw (the hopper lenght of stay ticket, I mean)??

thx

Yes, there is a Us/IOA ticket., very similiar to the WDW hopper.
There are quite a few ticket options, which vary on how many days you want to be there, etc.

I guess you could check the Universal website, or check with the hotel that you can buy them there. '

You will really enjoy Discovery Cove, I did.

Hi. You could get a mutli-day pass for just Universal/IOA. They have a 5 day pass for $89.95. They are 5 consecutive days, starting with the first day you use the ticket. The prrice is good, comparable to a two-day pass to these parks.

If you're referring to Citywalk at US/IOA, there is no cost to enter the Citywalk area like there is at Plesure Island(WDW), rather, many of the individual clubs at Citywalk charge their own admission to enter the specific establishment. good if you're only going to one or two places, but, not as good of a deal if you want to experience everyplace in citywalk.

yes in fact I was talking about citywalk in U.S...I made confusion talking about boardwalk :-)))
Thx for the tip, Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter