Discussions with Jim Lewis from the 2005 Member's Cruise.

lllovell said:
What I noticed about the resort food court listings is it tended to be the ones without sitdown restaurants, (like All Stars, Pop, POFQ) but I didn't check it closely. Is it good at say the Pepper Market at Cor Springs since its good at the Maya? hmmm - maybe I have broken logic here.

Nuts - where is my list? lol
I've got my list right here (only because I never got around to putting it where it belongs) The DDE's good at The River Roost-is that the name of the food court at POR? However, you're correct-it's not good at Pepper Market.

lllovell said:
What I noticed about the resort food court listings is it tended to be the ones without sitdown restaurants, (like All Stars, Pop, POFQ) but I didn't check it closely. Is it good at say the Pepper Market at Cor Springs since its good at the Maya? hmmm - maybe I have broken logic here.

Nuts - where is my list? lol

Your logic is right on. That is the way it works including at AK since there are no Disney TS restaurants there.

My guess is that River's Roost is the lounge at POR.

Interesting news, Robin.

Is that 220 points with annual dues paid in perpetuity? That would be a princely gift indeed!

I think the use of the word "project" is very revealing. He could have mentioned a forthcoming "exciting announcement", but by calling it a "project" he nearly screams "new resort"! Of course to DVC people ANY new resort would be exciting, so it remains to be seen whether it will be VAKL (wow!), VCR (great!), DVC-DL (nice), or EP (yawn).

erikthewise said:
Is that 220 points with annual dues paid in perpetuity? That would be a princely gift indeed!

I think the use of the word "project" is very revealing. He could have mentioned a forthcoming "exciting announcement", but by calling it a "project" he nearly screams "new resort"! Of course to DVC people ANY new resort would be exciting, so it remains to be seen whether it will be VAKL (wow!), VCR (great!), DVC-DL (nice), or EP (yawn).
Or Hawaii and Disneyland! :Pinkbounc

Robin, thank you for the info from the discussion with Jim Lewis. We have met him at the OKW annual meetings & have been impressed in many ways.

Thank you Robin. I am happy to hear the news about table service at SSR :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter