DisDads Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a FF veteran who never seems to win. You guys will love me being in the league. :lmao:

Hmmm....with my screen name and the fact we have to plan any fall trip around home games...I'm in!! WHO DAT!!

A Few weeks ago Ray Lewis made a comment that made me think...I'm not sure people really understood what he was saying.

Ray Lewis said:
Do this research if we don't have a season -- watch how much evil, which we call crime, watch how much crime picks up, if you take away our game.

SO what I think he's saying is...that if they don't have a season...then they will be the cause of crime to increase...so with that thought in mind and in preparation of a non-season I suggest that we go ahead and draft a team...but our scoring will have to change...

Some scoring categories will be... theft, drugs/alcohol,violence,drivng violations, etc...

Of course we will have to institute a points per conviction scoring with bonus point for length of sentence and/or propabtion.

What do y'all think. :confused3

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

A Few weeks ago Ray Lewis made a comment that made me think...I'm not sure people really understood what he was saying.

SO what I think he's saying is...that if they don't have a season...then they will be the cause of crime to increase...so with that thought in mind and in preparation of a non-season I suggest that we go ahead and draft a team...but our scoring will have to change...

Some scoring categories will be... theft, drugs/alcohol,violence,drivng violations, etc...

Of course we will have to institute a points per conviction scoring with bonus point for length of sentence and/or propabtion.

Two questions:
1. Do I get the first pick?
2. Do they have to currently be signed with a team?

Just wondering, because I have a good/bad feeling about Plaxico. :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

Can they already be incarcerated? Can you pick retired players? If so, I am sticking with my NY Giants and taking Dave Meggett and Mark Ingram. Lawrence Taylor is also a good option. He's not in jail right now, but just give him a few more months to break probation on his latest charge.

Two questions:
1. Do I get the first pick?
2. Do they have to currently be signed with a team?

Just wondering, because I have a good/bad feeling about Plaxico. :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

1] No I'm afraid the draft will have to be random.
(PM me with an offer and I'll see what I can do.)

2] I don't see why they should have to be signed....or even active...just that they have played in the NFL or been drafted is good enough.

However...dafting OJ will not get you any points though. Only Crimes charged against the player after Sept 8, 2011 count.

Note: it's pretty sad that this could actually work. :sad2:

I've got two never used, never expiring FP tickets to anyone that trades me their 1st pick! Honestly, they're real. Trust me! :rotfl2:

Well, we may have waited too long to have our draft. Pacman has already gotten off to a solid start.

After the draft I would have to mail illegal drugs to all my players, and call the cops on them. Anything to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter