Disembark time in PC after Castaway Key day before?

leannak

DIS Veteran
What time have you all been able to express walk off lately? I’m wondering specifically about the cruises coming in after Castaway Cay the day before. Maybe tell us your ship too. Thank you so much!! 😊

CC is routinely a last day on the cruise. Assuming no unusual circumstances, express walk-off usually begins about 7:30.

When we did it on the Dream (granted it was a while ago) we walked off at like 730/745. Usually the ship will be docked in port by the time you wake up in the morning!

CC is routinely a last day on the cruise. Assuming no unusual circumstances, express walk-off usually begins about 7:30.
Our CC will be on day 3 of a 4 day cruise. :beach: So, this is out of the norm? I am thinking it will be really nice to have a sea day as our last day cruising

Sailed last month on the fantasy. CC was the day before debarkation. Got in line for express walkoff around 7:15. Huge line already. They let people off the ship around 7:30. The line moved super quickly and it took maybe 10 minutes to be in the car on the way home.

Last edited:
I was on the Wish last month. I did express walk off and was just coming off the ship about 7:15 (I did get in line about 7).

I did not do express, but we were on a 4 day Wish from May 1- May 5 (with CC on the last day) and everyone was given the all clear to disembark right after we finished our first seating breakfast.

I don’t recall the exact time, but we had found our luggage, cleared customs and were sitting on the DCL bus waiting to head back to MCO at 7:45am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter