Disembarking Day, Later Flight?

vicnmickey

I wish I was Cruising
Our flight on disembarking day doesn't leave until 3:10. Is there anything at the airport to do? Would we have time to catch a shuttle to Downtown Disney? Any suggestions!

Vicnmickey, We have the same problem. There are 7 of us and 1 needs to catch a flight at 12:30 and the other 6 of us don't leave until 3:35pm. We have arranged with Yourride to pick us up at the port at 9am.

Here's what I've learned so far. We can ask Yourride to take 6 of us to DD and the 7th to MCO. Of course then we'd have to arrange to be picked up at DD 3 hours later and taken to MCO and it would cost more money.

I've just asked on the Transportation board if there is a mall or park near MCO. There has been one response that there is a Florida Mall about 15 minutes from MCO but I doubt if there is a free shuttle service. If you have your own rental car you could easily go to DD or the mall. Evidently there is a little mall at MCO with WDW and Sea World stuff to buy. Hope this helps, Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter